Anyone see Mladin's comments about E BOZ?

Discussion in 'General' started by mad brad, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

At least Eric beat up on the rest of the field on his vintage ZX-7. He shouldn't feel too bad;)

2. cmra484

cmra484 Well-Known Member

well say what you will about the bikes, mladin is a straight jerk, giving etiquette advice and podium manners suggestions, that is funny. Did anyone read in RRW what he said to Hopper in hotel lobby? he should have kicked him squa' in the nuts.
    well this is good for the series, gives me someone to hate, maybe mladin and e bos can get female 'assistants' or umb. girls and they can duke it out, WWF style, awesome.
    john

3. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

You're gonna refer to a statement he made to hopper, then not post a link....what the?:p

4. cmra484

sorry man I am a tard, I don't lknow how to post link, do you just type it in? I can't even type worth a crap, don't know if RRW lets you get into older articles online. maybe someone smartetr can post it. john

5. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

what was the title of the article and I'll find it myself...thanks!

6. cmra484

article titled "GP Kid", p. 80,march RRW. mladin must be bitter because we all know how HE did on cagiva GP bike. john

7. Luckystrike

Luckystrike Well-Known Member

WORD!

Mladin was the man of that weekend. The dude won both races and I believe he would've won the the second race even if it wasn't red flagged. If you think a Mladin has an advantage because of his bike.. then get off that green piece of shit and ride for a team with a more competitive machine. I like Eric Bostrom but he is a whiny little bitch sometimes. Oh... and fuck John Hopkins.

8. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Dude, why don't you go take a few Midol before posting.

You say fuck John Hopkins.

I say....

9. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

:D

made me smile ;)

GStar

BTW- Maladin got it all wrong, E Boz isn't a cry baby, he's gay, everyone knows that.

:p

10. Luckystrike

Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't realize I was insulting your boy :rolleyes:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It is absolutely killing me that the Suzuki is so F@cking slow right now. When that pig is up to speed and Hopper and Roberts (past world champion) start challenging for the lead. I'll be throwing so much Smack, that Mongo will have to Zeb me out. :D

Go Hopper!!!!!

12. VitoDuc19

VitoDuc19 MIA

Wasn’t Mat the guy that complained (whined like little biatch) the last few years about 250cc advantage Ducati and Honda had with the v-twins? Those bikes were built to the rules, and Suckzuki had a nice TL1000-R he could have rode. Let’s see Mat has a problem with Eboz, Mat has a problem with Kurtis Roberts, Mat has a problem with Gobert, Mat has a problem with all the back-markers, the tracks, etc., hey maybe Mat’s the Problem? Saying that I do like that he add some color to the mix with his comments, however stupid at times.

Met Eboz at Road Atlanta a few years back waiting in line to sign up for a race, one of the nicest racers around.

Vito

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Why hasn't MM returned to the BBS? Everybody('cept Brad) kissed his ass like he was God it seemed. Maybe he could answer everyone's questions.

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yeah, come on back MM. haven't seen ya since i whupped up on you last year. :D

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rumour is that he started calling everyone a F@ckstick or Assclown and his wife wife took away the keys to his computer.

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that's precisely why i'm not married. what a poof. :D

17. Turbo Dog

Turbo Dog Well-Known Member

Don't forget about Mat's problems with Ben Bos. the year before he went to WSB. I'm glad Mat's here in the AMA because it sure is funny to see the Bostrom brothers piss him off.

18. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Leave his wife out of this, she's a nice lady.

As for Hopper, he's a lot more articulate than Lucky Strike, as well as faster and better looking, is able to make a reasonable argument without resorting to name calling, and, at age 18, makes more money per year than Lucky Strike makes per decade, too. All of which may explain why nobody in the MotoGP circuit management ranks--the guys who rate Hopper highly--appear to be much worried about what LS thinks...

19. Luckystrike

That's pretty good. Faster yes..... better looking? Maybe.... more money per year than I do in a decade? I highly doubt it. As far as Hopper being more articulate than me? But of course since I can't make a reasonable argument. But who the hell was making an argument about hopper you dumbshit.

20. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Very well done, I love it when I'm proven right! Thanks for your valuable contribution to the BBS!