1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4/17-4/19 njmp tbolt limted spots left

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Absolute, Mar 28, 2010.

1. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

+1

I had a great time as well. Now if only we could get those big bikes to stop parking it in the corners in front of my little bike. :D

2. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Had a great time, open day was a blast. Hope the rider that took the heli ride turned out okay.

3. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Had a great time saturday and sunday, can't wait to CCS now!

4. arcdeducati

arcdeducati Active Member

Hey Roy, excellent weekend. Just saw this thread. Monday open format was great.

5. stamford

stamford Well-Known Member

Any word on what happened on the front straight on sat?

6. Absolute

Absolute Well-Known Member

Thanks all had a great weekend. Our limited number of group riders for 2010 was a good thing. Our stricter rule policy and our limited groups have helped us curtail some of the red flags...

As far as the front straight..We are responsible for those in front of us at a Track day...No need to draft 2 inches from the rider in front of you..This is not Moto GP, Track day riders make unpredictable moves sometimes even though we try and try to train them

Any way for those Intermediate and Advanced riders who want to go faster without trying it for themselves and ending up on the ground, our I camp intermediate/advanced level school is free.!!! So the instruction is there both on track in in the classroom with no $$$ out of pocket..I wish I had access to this help when I was up and coming..Take advantage of it those who do cannot believe their improvements and why they got it for FREE!!

Thank you all for your support, We need it to continue to provide these Track days with only 35 riders per group.....

Next up

5/7 Friday $175 NJMP Lightning 3 Groups of 35!
    5/8 Saturday $195 NJMP Lighting
    5/22 Saturday $195 NJMP Lightning
    5/23 Sunday $195 NJMP Lightning
    6/6 Sunday $195 NJMP Lightning
    6/7 Monday $150 NJMP Lightning 3 Groups of $35

All racers Pay the Silver Member Rate..

SPECIAL FOR RACERS !!!

MAY FOUR PACK ALL FOUR DATES FOR $640 !!! ONLY 35 PER GROUP BY PHONE ONLY 1-877-382-9800 OPTION # 3