1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacking? Holden? McCormick? Others?

Discussion in 'General' started by worthless, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Harry V. III

Harry V. III Well-Known Member

I will stir the pot and say - Robbie Jensen, but Hacker would be first choice. Carry on.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shaun, to be the buzz kill, Andrew is a good dude but his well is dry in the US. He was over and got his chance on pro teams and formula extreme with Erion and if my brain isn't shot, got a championship. His chances of coming back over with so many other riders looking for a ride is slim and nuclear none.

3. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

4. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

From my understanding Robbie won't ride anything but Michelins. I could be wrong tho

5. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

That's why he turned me down when I offered him a ride. Same situation (different brand) with the Wood brothers.

6. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I've known Brett since his first year on a 600 (2006). This is a great break for him, our little race club is very proud of him. Not many people realize that he doesn't ride club races or anything outside of Cdn Superbike other than the 2 or 3 AMA rounds he has done.

The Kid has tons of talent and potential.

7. caferace

caferace No.

Build another bike? :)

-jim

8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

The pictures of McCormick draggin elbows on the old 10R were just sick

9. John29

Yeah. I kind of had the same situation when Cardenas replaced injured Barnes.

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Realise that mate, just thought I would throw his name around

11. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Yeah, and how's that Cardenas kid turned out for ya?

:up:

I just read both updates on JU's site - looks like a very honest and mature response my Celtic as well, throwing a little good karma back at the MJM boys for some past technical assistance. Hopefully if the Jordan Team doesn't like what they see at the test, Celtic will have a season long ride lined up for Brett.

On a side note, Man the new RRW Monster bikes look absolutely awesome this year - beautiful paint and obviously three of them in the top ranks this year means we get to see much more of them.

12. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

13. caferace

caferace No.

Barry sent Chaz off in '07 with a pat on the back to race the d'Antin Ducati in MotoGP at a moments notiice, replacing the injured Alex Hoffman. Class act, indeed.

-jim

14. mxbulldog

mxbulldog New Member

Truer words couldn't be spoken.

15. John29

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

my thoughts exactly

17. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

18. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I'd put Crevier on that bike before I would Miguel

19. random hero

random hero Banned

are you guys serious??? Remember what happened last time he filled in for somebody, I do...... Motogp, was dogshit slow all weekend, made literally a couple laps in the race and pulled in because he "wasn't feeling comfortable" aka getting his shit pushed in..... Give me a break, I think Jordan wants to put somebody on the bike who will finish a race, not pull in to change his manpon after a couple laps :down:

20. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Goddamn RH, you have been on a hatin streak lately. Hate hate hate... :D

Gotta agree though. I'm with Focker, I'd have rather seen Crevier if it came down to that.

Not to mention Duhamel's asshole attitude to privateers of any kind over the years. :down: