Boccarp, this guy collection is crazy

Discussion in 'General' started by Josh Whitehead, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Josh Whitehead

Josh Whitehead Crash Test Dummy

2. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

WOW Someone has lots of money! DAMMMMMMMMMM

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That jet is hilarious.

4. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

A Harrier? Seriously? I think we have a winner..

how the fukk do you even top that? Maybe by owning an aircraft carrier for it to land on..

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yeah but does the owner take them to trackdays to throw around? :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I call bullshit. There is just no way that it's a private collection, not with the Ducatis he is showing.

No possible way.

7. Josh Whitehead

Josh Whitehead Crash Test Dummy

yea kinda out I was thinking same, especially with all of that 990 MotoGP livery in there.

8. r6racer75

r6racer75 Well-Known Member

Theres another jet in the background plus a friggin missle against the back wall!
    [​IMG]

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That's not Harrier. Saab Viggen or something along that line.

10. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Oh well the gig is up. Guess you guys found my little workshop.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

John, that does little to diminish the magnitude of that collection. Just saying.:D

12. Terp01

Terp01 Well-Known Member

That guy is pretty well known in the Ducati circle. He's pretty good friends with the Ducati executives and pretty much as first dibs at the end of each season. He employs a former Ducati Factory mechanic to keep up with the bikes.

He's some sort of an industrialists (in metalwork i think).

That's nothing, he's got a crap ton more than what is displayed. There's a video of his interview somewhere in the interweb.

13. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

There's three planes in there. The Saab, the Harrier and the third desert brown one in the background. Looks like some kind of museum storage.

14. Tim McKinley

Tim McKinley Salty Member

just because the rest of his collection is so cool...if he isn't flying those jets on a regular basis, they are just slowly turning into static displays.

15. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

According to one of the posters, that's Tony O'Neills collection of bikes - but I thought he only had WSBK Ducatis, I dunno...

16. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

What da hell man? I need to go rob some banks, this is ridiculous

17. gy999r

gy999r Well-Known Member

Not a SAAB, it's a Sepecat Jaguar. A 70's early 80's British light bomb-truck.:up:

18. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I'll be damned, you're right about the Harrier. I saw the sea gray and thought it was the next plane. Didn't think there were three friggin' separate planes in there! Holy shit!

19. Yea, I didn't think you could buy an actual ducati moto gp bike, let alone the whole fleet!

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What the hell is that back against the wall over there? I wouldn't be surprised if it were the guts of a Tomahawk missle lol

[​IMG]