1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It was going so well right up until the end there

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Mar 25, 2010.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. orangesuzuki

orangesuzuki Well-Known Member

thought the same thing haha

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

"........the first debut......"

Is there another type?

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I was gonna keep the hate to myself like usual but...........:Puke:

5. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

i went to a daytona 500 a few years ago, it was pretty damn cool.

6. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Jealous bitches.

7. random hero

random hero Banned

Did *** really have sunglasses with sequins and his number on them ............................. Even seemed like Aussie Dave was slightly repulsed

8. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

Man I didnt even have to check the link you posted! First he walks right behind Aussie Dave in the camera shot, and then when nobody gave a shit he threw himself into the picture.

That guy is a tool of the highest order. Thank God he isnt fast enough where he would HAVE to be on camera.
    Jamie Hacking had a big thing going on with Disalvo, but its a wonder people didnt drag "dicklick" behind the motorhome and kick his ass weekly.

9. Tracee Polcin

I bet he's faster than you.:Poke:

10. 2old2fat2slow

2old2fat2slow DragonKnee Racing

"a tool of the highest order"
    Now that is funny

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I contemplated taking some shots of him while he sat on his bike in the paddock waiting for fans. I didn't think it would be worth the banning I'd recieve.:D

He eventually had a short line of fans getting sigs. One of the few riders who sat out at their garage to sign and have pics taken. Granted, other folks were getting ready for the 200 that evening. FWIW I didn't see him doing anything but promoting the sport (himself?) and that's not all bad. He even rode relatively well.

He beat Davie Stone that's for sure.:Poke:

12. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Yep still a douche.Hey i'm here to finish 17th, 20th or wtf ever.Want an autograph?

13. Marc Camp

Top 10 club racer.I'll give him that.Never win a wera national if everyone showed up.:down:Won't even get on the box.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  14. Tracee Polcin

I bet he would beat you.:Poke:
    The guy is living his dream of racing motorcycles at the pro level. Regardless of his finishes, the guy is still a person and deserves more respect than what his is given on this board. What kind of results are you producing?

15. Marc Camp

Living the dream.Getting lapped.That was always my nightmare!There comes a piont in everyone's life where you know you have reached your limitations.I guess having money prolongs the process?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  16. Tracee Polcin

There will always be lappers, it's part of the show.

17. Marc Camp

Yes thats true but he wants to be a superstar.:beer:Only winners are stars.:)

18. random hero

random hero Banned

IMO to earn people's respect, you shouldn't conduct yourself the way does ON and OFF the track.... He's gets the treatment he deserves, and has no place racing ama after all his bullshit shenanigans imo:down::down:

19. its_nero

its_nero Well-Known Member

why are we still talking about him?

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Because this year at Daytona he beat Davie Stone. That makes him ok in my book.