1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTM RC8

Discussion in 'General' started by Flex Axlerod, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

what I find interesting about that pic (my wife took it) is that Westy is already shitting and getting on the KTM but #13 in the background seems to be still sitting there. We had no wave there so I guess he was just slow in the draw.

I am about 3 rows ahead of the KTM and I got a killer start.........because the clutch slipped out of my hand at just the right time. beneficial accident! :up:

2. Steverin06

Steverin06 Well-Known Member

Bryan's reflexes are pantheresque. He really likes the KTM.

3. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

Chris come down here and race them to find out.... :Poke:

4. john ross

john ross Well-Known Member

i think KTM ran out of gas on Ricky J and he pushed it back to the pits.

5. chris218

chris218 Say when................

I happened to be there buying a new (to me) bike. It was definitley the Ty & Dustin show. That Dominguez kid has loads of talent!!

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

the state of the AMA is really going to benefit the "show" at WERA and club events like CMRA, etc. Lots of talent has come home to roost.

There was some great riding to watch and Edwards was there all weekend enjoying the season opener. Love it.

7. dom

dom Dom-N-Ator Racing

man i should have watched more races. never even saw the KTM there this weekend.

8. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I'm sure Gabe will chime in here but it sure looks like Gabe right next to Ty wearing his yellow OGK helmet and green kawi leathers.

9. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I'm suprised he and his new teammate didn't partake in some endurance racing along with haner! I'm so jealous!!!!!

the damn snow won't melt fast enough up here!

10. chris218

chris218 Say when................

Edwards was there all weekend enjoying the season opener. Love it.[/QUOTE]

I was parked near his MH. I saw him riding around on his 4-wheeler. It is very cool that he still enjoys hanging out at club races.

11. Mary-

Tripp Nobles says HI!:crackup: