1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On2-racing??

Discussion in 'General' started by PistolPete, Apr 30, 2007.

1. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Anyone have any current contact info for Jason from On2-racing?

2. brassballs1979

brassballs1979 Well-Known Member

3. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

he kinda fell off the face of the earth about 5 months ago...

4. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  5. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

wow , other then to blow his house up why would u want that ?

6. matd

matd This aint no party.

Wow. Good to know.

7. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

That's why :down:

8. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

i can show u where his parents live he probably still lives there :crackup:

9. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

I have been deliberating on whether or not to post here. I am not condoning what has happened and I am not one to get involved in internet conflict where the "keyboard kickboxers" come out, but I have done alot of business with Jason over the last year. I cannot say it was always as smooth as I would have liked and there was delays on some of my orders, but after spending enough money with him to have bought a new RSV4 Factory plus some sweet goodies for it, I can say him and I are square. Jason has good ideas and seems legitmately interested in helping fellow riders but sometimes needs some pushing to get the job done. Once again, I do not condone what has been said on all the forums, I am only speaking of first hand experience.

Jason, you know I am about as easy going as anyone and I am not here to flame on you, just trying to get you to speak up and try to make it right. Whether that means squaring up with everyone and making a clean break or squaring up with everyone and trying to get a fresh start. You and I have exchanged emails for several months on business ideas and ways to help each other in small communities that have been hurt due to the economy. If you make this right you could still save your good name. Once you are squared away with EVERYONE, start allowing people to place orders without them paying up front and show everyone that youare working to make this right. This is just my advice to you, take it for what it's worth, but at least reply to some of these guy's posts and let them know what's going on. The silence only aggravates the situation.

If anyone needs any help with anything pertaining to this situation feel free to email me at [email protected].

I hope this helps

10. matd

matd This aint no party.

That's good to know, too.

11. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

What's good to know?

12. blam

blam Active Member

i just spent my christmas money on tires from jason at extreme sport bikes. been waiting for tracking info for a few days now, i really hope i didnt get scammed. :( :(

13. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

good luck with that :Puke:

14. blam

blam Active Member

got a call from jason today. he said he had received my tires and offered to hand deliver them to me in cincinnati. i told him that was not necessary and he could just ship them. tracking information is pasted below.
    http://wwwapps.ups.com/ietracking/tr...r34e0390044771

15. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

I spoke with Jason at length over the phone a few days ago. I too told him he needs to get squared with everyone first and then work to rebuild his reputation.

And that he's gonna have to open up lines of communication on the various boards and take his lumps.

Whatever the reason he got in trouble, I don't believe his intent was to ever rip people off - and I was one of those who had to go to my credit card company to get my money back.

If he comes clean and lays it all out on the table, he can then throw himself at the mercy of the court and let the people decide what ultimately happens.

I know you'll see this, Jason. And you know I hope shit works out for you in the long run. But resolving the few outstanding transactions yet to be addressed isn't gonna be enough. Word is spreading like wildfire and will continue until and unless you step up and meet it head on.

16. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Hey, Zippy..how goes it..?:beer:

I also got a call from Jason the other day. I had ordered stuff way back in 06..and like others never recieved my goods. So, when Jason called I was surprised, and glad at the same time. I agree with Zip..it's gonna take some time, and I think Jason knows that, and will make a effort to correct things, it may take some time, but he sounds like he really wants to make things right.

He can't do it all at once, so give him a little time..he's not rolling in $$$ at this time. Hope everyting works out for all concerned.

17. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Holy Cow. How the hell are you Hammer? Long, long time no speak. :beer:

18. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I won't bore you with details, suffice to say, we got caught in the economic crunch..lost our house, amoung other things..had to move to the gettho..ect, ect...I sure hope biz picks up soon..:D

Hope things are good with you and yours..:beer:

19. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Not being forthcoming and changing the name of the company does not inspire me to think his intent was to set things straight. The calls to people he screwed are encouraging but it should have never happened to begin with. Hope he squares up with the people he owes.

20. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

I have ordered things from him and it all has been smooth. I also have talked to him on the phone for a while and he deff seems like a good guy. I just ordered a chain and sprocket from him and he shipped it instanly! UPS is being a wuss and letting 12"snow stop them.....Lame!