gsxr 600/750/1000 super bike teams

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by lyterx, Mar 9, 2003.

1. lyterx

lyterx Member

this stuff is simple and works well. it fits gsxr 600/750/1000. also i have captive wheel spacers for the front and rear. there are a few teams using this stuff and they do some nice pit stops. there are a only a few sets left and when its gone its gone. if you have any questions i can be reached at [email protected] or 717-938-8585, ask for john.

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

For those who don't know John he's talking about quick change gear for wheel changes during pit stops. I've seen his work and it's quality stuff. :)

3. dumpkan dave

dumpkan dave Well-Known Member

His stuff does work really well. I was the fuel man on the team and by the time i had the 8 gallons or so in tank (care of SBR's tank and dumpcan) the wheels were close to changed.

4. Fabri-Tech Designs

Fabri-Tech Designs Well-Known Member

Dave! go back to work!!!:D

5. dumpkan dave

Jim,
    Regional stuff at Summit april 19-20. you going to go and check it out? Maybe you can take a survey and see if you want to bring your stuff along for vinal, or hand out cards to take orders.
    dave

WERA nov #463
    gas man #21 endurance

6. Fabri-Tech Designs

Fabri-Tech Designs Well-Known Member

No...Jen an I are going away that weekend. Not sure what my plan is for the season yet......:confused:
    We'll see.

Later,

7. NY_HAJI

NY_HAJI Well-Known Member

LITGHT BUBLBS STUFF WORKS GREAT. HOW U BEEN LIGHT BUBL AND DUMPY F@#KERS CALL ME AT WORK SOMETIMES. :D

8. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

this stuff does work great...it looks great too. Get it while you can...it's worth every penny

9. puck jerky

puck jerky Well-Known Member

Don't supposed you make (or know someone who does) quickchange for a ZX6R?

10. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

how about f4

Whats up dave and Haji

11. dumpkan dave

Hey ricky,
    how are things going? what events are you going to be at this year? I was curious so i can come say hi if i am there.

12. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

Dave

I will be at the natioals
    and any thing that has suzuki after it
    :D
    doing good
    how about you ?

13. dumpkan dave

Ricky,
    I am going to try to make summit this month for the regonals, i am going to try to make the nationals at vir memorial day weekend and Summit in August.
    I am doing really well... just wish something could have got put together this year for endurance...... just hoping for next year.
    Are you doing any endurance racing this year?
    I have a question do you have an open or closed trailer?
    If you want my e-mail is [email protected] Well i hope to see you at the track.
    How are you doing this year?