1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F U UPS

Discussion in 'General' started by 82Airborne, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Former

Former Well-Known Member

+1

My friend who managed one of their facilities told me if you're ever going to ship anything through UPS don't let it be GROUND cuz they will toss your items around like a toy. If anything to ship via AIR or 2day deliver...something like that.

Oh and items reported as lost are most likely stolen not lost.

2. Goodwood

Goodwood Well-Known Member

I worked for UPS in thier big hub in Columbus during college. There was no big drop anywhere in the belt system. I find it hard to believe that that's the case anywhere.

3. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

FUCK UPS ,i just had an engine i sold to a member on here get damaged .I bought 2 brand new heavy duty bins from homdepot and wrapped the shit out of them in foam and put an extra piece of plywood on the botom and they stil managed to break it and leak oil everywhere onto the guys car and shit .Im so fucking pissed right now .Was just on the phone with them for an hour filing a claim .If they dont give this guy his money back im going to throw a motor through thier fucking window .

edit ** was just on the phone with the UPS store i shipped it from and she said there was no damage to the package and because it was so heavy i dragged it across the floor to the counter and there would have been a giant trail behind it ,or leaked all over the carpets while it sat there for 3 hours .So some fuckstick in transit dropped it off a truck or someshit .filing a claim .FUCK UPS

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  4. 82Airborne

82Airborne Well-Known Member

The more I sat there man, the more I I got pissed off. It's hard for me to get mad man, but I was heated. I kept my mouth shut we I went back in. She asked why I was canceling my shipment, and I just told he, USPS would ship for a third of the price, with a pretty stern tone. She didn't feel she need to ask any more questions.

5. vance

vance *

I still use UPS, but:
    1. If you print your own label, you have an online account. The least problem and they come back on you. Package was held at Canadian border and cost me $112 EXTRA! Paid, or they would close my account.
    Shipped cheap plastics to New jersey for about $50, they charged me an additional $48 later on account. Funny thing is I shipped 2 sets on the same day in the same size boxes. Had to pay.

2. Just shipped a motor to washington state, they broke both side cases and dented the oil pan.....

3. I had a "friend" who worked seasonal at UPS and said they destroyed packages just for fun.

I don't think any of the others are any better.