1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Zac Chapman in your thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Prayers sent for you, your son, and your family.

2. Bossracing

Bossracing Bossracing

Prayers Sent

3. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

more prayers sent to Zac

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Prayers sent again...

5. Empty Pockets Racing

Empty Pockets Racing where's my collar bone?

Thoughts and prayers are with Zac and the family.

Keith Reed
    Empty Pockets Racing

6. Yuliya

Yuliya Well-Known Member

Monday 12/21/09

Zac's surgery went well, that hurdle is behind us. Zac should recuperate at "big Baylor" tonight, and then return to BIR tomorrow. Had a meeting this afternoon, with several people present, with Dr. Carlile. Tears were shed, but hopefully all who love Zac can remain on the same page. We don't know what the future holds, but Zac will be surrounded by love that for sure :)

7. snay

snay Well-Known Member

prayers sent...

8. Yuliya

Yuliya Well-Known Member

Tuesday 12/22/09

Zac ended up staying at "big baylor" hospital because the neurosurgeon wants the drain to be removed before Zac goes back to BIR. He will not remove the temporary drain until there is no more fluid/blood draining from the site of surgery. Zac is off the ventilator that he needed while under the effects of anesthesia, and breathing on his own again.
    Zac is still facing yet another surgery that is planned for this coming Monday. This is the eye surgery to implant gold weights in his eyelids to help his eyes close completely. I know this is not considered major surgery, but Zac has been through several surgeries lately and know this is hard on a body. Please pray for Zac to heal quickly from this last surgery (cranioplasty) and that his level of pain would be very minimal and short lived.

9. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Prayers for you guys during this holiday season. I know it must make it extra hard. We're all pulling for you though!

10. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Glad Zac has his plate back in his head and came through the surgery. The eye surgery is something I went through with my son this year - he had Bells Palsy and the weight was put in his left eye to help close it so it would not dry out and weep as much as it was due to the swelling that comes with the Bells Palsy. Hopefully Zac will not have any ramifications except to be able to close his eyes completely and get some real sleep.

11. darkside879

darkside879 Well-Known Member

Prayers sent for all his friend and family through this holiday season!! May god bless!!

12. kmac

kmac Well-Known Member

Prayers for Zac. May God have a special Christmas Blessing for you all.
    God Bless!

13. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:stupid:

14. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Thank you for being so strong through this event in your lives.

15. 2old2fat2slow

2old2fat2slow DragonKnee Racing

More prayers for Zac on the way!!

16. just in time

just in time Well-Known Member

wishing zac and his family a merry christmas and hope that zac heals quickly.

17. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

Merry Christmas Zac

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Merry Christmas Zac!

19. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Zac and Family may God Bless you all!

20. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

Big Merry Xmas Zac!