1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How are you training this winter?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rookie, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I'm currently in the corn series, working my way up to the peanut class. :D

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

P90X. Strating Phase 2 January 1st.

I dropped from 178 - 169 just from eating right over November and this 1/2 of December. I should be at 165 by the end of December and by February If I am 162 and leaned out at 8% I will be in good shape for Tally.

3. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

You should get Mongo on the national team. I'm sure he could set some world records! :beer:

4. eboos

eboos Slowski

Carrots could be one of your training secrets if volume trumps diameter.

5. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

I've never done yoga before but I would go to a class just to watch all the women do their stretches haha. But, I just stretch every muscle that I train.

Also, I do a ton of gymnastic type workouts, flipping my whole body around and stuff. Best thing I've found yet for core training.

Yeah, if your knees are already trashed, I would think swimming would be your best bet. Luckily, swimming is one of the best cardio workouts to do.

6. Dr. GoFast

Dr. GoFast Well-Known Member

^ +1, swimming is also the least taxing on your body, joints, back etc...

7. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

power yoga for strength, cardio, flexibility and endurance. it does it all.

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I'm changing from a powerlifting workout with 16 oz to a cardio of 12 oz.

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

It's all in the technique...:D

10. Ontheedgeprsprt

Ontheedgeprsprt Pumpkin riders

I think riding mini motard and dirt bikes would be the best workout. But i just drink beer, its cold outside and i dont want to be out there.

11. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

I started this morning with a vigorous training session including scrambled eggs and cinnamon rolls.

Halfway through the day my son and I had a session at McDonalds.

Just about an hour ago we had a family session of Cheeseburgers and Mac-n-cheese.

It is a tough regimen to keep up with, but the rewards are few and far between.

I will start a little training once my leathers dont fit right. I would hate to have to buy new leathers and respring my bikes because I went and got skinny....