1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX 360 Best Simulation game

Discussion in 'General' started by gpracer15, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Want2cmypa

Want2cmypa Well-Known Member

2. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

I heard the new Forza Demo will be available for download in the near future.

3. Echoracing24

Echoracing24 Well-Known Member

I checked on ebay and it is almost $80 bucks for the game with the currency exchange. I will be waiting also.

4. Stavesacre

Stavesacre Well-Known Member

I might have to get a PS3 just for GT5. I've spent more time playing GT3 on my PS2 than all of my other racing games combined.

5. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i have the 360 steering wheel so i go for the car racing games, i play forza2, dirt, and the project gotham racing series i think a need for speed finally came out with one thats more for driving than a storyline

6. Rx3

Rx3 1%

9/24/09

7. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

NNNNNNIIIIICCCEEEEE.

I'll be downloading that tomorrow.

I downloaded the Dirt Demo 2 and I like it.

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Need for Speed Shift looks good
    Dirt 2 looks good
    GT5 looks good

Forza 3 looks like Fast and Furious, they went in the opposite direction that the top 3.

SBK09??? Where is it.....

Pricing on these will probably hit $60+:down:

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Forza 3 is going after a larger market this go around. There will be circuit racing, drifting and drag racing. From what I've read you can adjust your realism settings in this one as well and the single player game does not make you race all types.

11. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

I heard that it's 2 DVD's plus has the insides of the cars this time.

It's gonna be sweet.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yeah, Forza 3 has one disc that has to be downloaded just due to the sheer amount of content, then you have to insert the other to play. It's suppsoed to have all different types of racing, plus huge numbers of tracks and even "famous roadways", whatever they decided those are.

I've also been told that much like the newer Madden games, the game will "learn" your driving style and competency and will adjust accordingly to keep the game challenging.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Been playing Dirt II alot, online is a blast, real fun game with Pastrana & Ken Block.
    I give it 4 of 5 stars.

15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

:stupid:
    i have played more gran turismo 2-4 than anything else combined. toca 2 and 3 are pretty awesome too.

16. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

forza 3 demo...game set match! awesome pure awesome!

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I did some more putzing around with SBK 09 and there's some really nifty stuff they've added to this game. The stuff you do in the garage with your mechanic is alot more detailed. In 08 all you could tell him is set it up for racing or set it up for qualifying.

Now you get to tell him set it for race or qualifying, go test it, then he asks you how it felt and based on the answers you give he tells you specific settings he changes (change suspension settings, tire compounds, etc etc) and what they'll do. Very cool stuff.

18. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

I downloaded it yesterday.

Unbelievable. Game if freaking sweet. Get the wheel, YOu need the wheel.

19. jeffmorton

jeffmorton Well-Known Member

So I bought SBK 08 last weekend, thought I'd give it a try. Pretty cool game, hard as f@#% but maybe I'll get better eventually lol

But.... apparently nobody plays online, haven't got into a single game yet. If anybody wants to play sometime, my gamertag is Jeff599
    If nothing else, I'd like to try and get the achievements:)

20. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

yeah I have only played online with a buddy, I will add ya. Im not too good at it either, but its a fun game for sure!

And yeah Forza 3 is sick! I cant wait for the game to come out. In the settings of the demo you can select manual with clutch. Pure awesomeness!