1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shakira, America's got talent

Discussion in 'General' started by old and busted, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Jesse

Jesse Active Member

I dont think she's wearing any underpants in that picture. Just saying.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I guess in today's music world having a nice ass gets you a pass on being talentless.

3. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

And there is a problem here?:D

4. Venom51

Not as long as the mute button continues to function.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's funny how people get all bent out of shape over a good looking girl shaking her ass on a video. As you've inferred, she has no talent to speak of and her looks, even as good as they are, can be found on just about every street in any city of the world. If you really think about it, all those other girls can be approached and talked to. Try that with Shakira and you'll end up having a couple of body guards "encourage' you to leave. :)

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

His "the action" would probably only last 10 seconds, whereas the money would probably last a bit longer. :D

7. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

just checked it on youtube....WOWzerz!

8. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Except that Shakira actually has talent. She writes most of her own music, arranges it, and plays many of the instruments.

She also happens to have a FINE ass :)

9. Venom51

Musically inclined yes...

Talented....not so much.

10. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Shakira Shakira! :clap:

11. ToddClark

just watched it. *gulp*

Excuse me, i need to go take a shower.

Kenny, wtf is your problem, dont you see the talent that girl has. Hell, i saw it, and the mute WAS on! :D

12. Venom51

I see gifts....not talent.

13. ToddClark

naw dude, THAT is talent. When she finished with you, your pecker would look like a damn shriveled up twizzler. :eek:

14. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

[​IMG]

GOOD LORD!! I think we should change our immigration policies to only allow in women who look like Shakira. That's something I think we could all stand BEHIND (pun intended, sorry)!!

15. rick burdick

rick burdick Rick122

She is buffed.I still like Carmen Electra in the ZZTop legs video better though:)

16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Todd, I've been married forever. Neither would last long at all.

17. Blind

Blind Well-Known Member

Watch her in the Beautiful Liar video. Beyonce is trying to keep up with Shakira's dancing talents. Years of training tends to lead to such abilities.

18. Sevenfiddy

Sevenfiddy Well-Known Member

Wow. Just watched the video. I wish so bad that I was that speaker on the floor.

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Kenny, come on man...that takes an incredible amount of training and "talent". Saying she has none is like saying Jensen is a hack. I'm not a dancer and have no desire to be. But surely you can recognize the skill that takes. I'd be rather offended if someone said motorcycle racing takes no skill...yet I see street riders all the time think they have skill and that it's not that hard.

I don't think her voice is amazing by any means. But, she's got some VERY sexy moves. And...hips don't lie still is my # 1 Shakira vid. Her moves are about confidence. I'd say 90% of men fall in a near trance watching her! The other 10% are either very well trained by their women...or gay. LOL

20. mx3TT

mx3TT Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

pure win