1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outstanding home phone service and buisness opportunities

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkReeser516, Jan 31, 2003.

1. MarkReeser516

MarkReeser516 Well-Known Member

I just started selling local and long distance phone service for a second income, and hopefully it will become my first income. There is great local phone service for everyone and if you want opportunities to make some extra cash. Please go to this web site to check it. www.excelir.com\markreeser Here are the prices just in case you are wondering before you go to the site. If you have any ?'s please email me at [email protected]. Thanks to anyone who does sign up and helps a fellow racer be able to race this year.

MyLine Complete MyLine Value MyLine Basic
    • Unlimited Local Calling* • Unlimited Local Calling* • Unlimited Local Calling*
    • Ten Calling Features:

• Caller ID**
    • Call Waiting
    • Call Return
    • Three-Way Calling
    • Call Block†¤
    • Priority Call¤¤
    • Call Forwarding
    • Auto Redial
    • Speed Dial
    • Anonymous Call Rejection††
    • Five Calling Features:

• Caller ID**
    • Call Waiting
    • Call Return
    • Three-Way Calling
    • Call Block†¤
    • Three Calling Features:

• Call Waiting
    • Call Return
    • Three-Way Calling

• Friends-R-FreeSM
    Allows you to make free long distance calls between all MyLine package customers.
    • Friends-R-FreeSM
    Allows you to make free long distance calls between all MyLine package customers.
    • Friends-R-FreeSM

UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE!

• Competitive Long Distance Rates

4.9¢ per minute rate for
    in-state and state-to-state
    calls
    • Competitive Long Distance Rates

6.9¢ per minute rate for
    in-state and state-to-state
    calls

Package Price:
    as low as $49.95 Package Price:
    as low as $39.95 Package Price:
    as low as $29.95

Well it didn't copy and paste on here like I wanted it to, but I think you get the idea. This company is a lot cheaper than any I have seen and they also have great service. Again any questions feel free to ask me

2. MarkReeser516

Information

Since it didn't copy and past the way I wanted it to, I am going to type it all in.

1 My line complete, 10 calling features. Caller ID, call waiting, call return, thre-way calling, call block, priority call, call fowarding auto redial, speed dial, anonymous call rejection. This plan also has Unlimited long distance. 49.95

2 My line value, 5 calling features. caller id, call waiting, call return, three-way calling, call block. long distance is 4.9 cents per minute. 39.95

3 My line basic, 3 calling features. call waiting, call return, three-way calling, and long distance rates are 6.9 cents per minute. 29.95

All of these plans also have Friends-R-Free so people with this service can call other people with service for free. Of course if you get the My line complete you wouldn't really need that, but someone you know might.

The long distance is of course the US, and Canada, Pueto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan, and Mariana.

Also as said in the one before this is also a buisness oppurtuninty for anyone looking to make extra cash or just looking for a job with no boss. Once again the web site to check all of this out is
    www.excelir.com\markreeser

Also I was going to just edit my other post, but I waited to long

Thanks again to anyone who at least takes a look.

3. MarkReeser516

No fee Same #

I forgot to tell everyone too that there is no fee to switch service and you get to keep your same phone#.

4. MarkReeser516

Bump

Back up top

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If you are going to keep bumping this, why not just ask Mongo to stick this near the top?

I didn't know the WERA bbs could be used for free advertising.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

6. MarkReeser516

Actually that is the first time I really got on just to bump it. The other times I was actually putting stuff on that I forgot. That is a good idea though. Honestly Mongo and I have had a lot of differences so I was just happy that he said I could put it on here.

7. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

So if I understand this for $49.95 I get all my local calls, long distance (specified countries), and all the other "crap". So I'll get no bills other than that? 2nd line discount?

8. MarkReeser516

Not sure on the second line discount. I just started doing this and that is the first time I've been asked that. You are 100% correct on the rest of it though, and thanks for looking. I am going to find out about the second line discount right now I will let you know asap.

9. sportbikepete

So if there is no charge from the local carrier then this seems like a good deal.

10. MarkReeser516

It is definetly a good deal. That is why I decided to start selling for them. I couldn't find a better deal or see how someone wouldn't want it. My pay is totally on comission, but I think I can make decent $ doing it. I did lots of research on it before I started doing this and couldn't find anything bad.

Also the second line is only 10.00

Last edited: Feb 1, 2003
  11. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

good deal or not I think it's extremely poor taste & ultimate in tacky to advertise your sh&t here...

12. MarkReeser516

Sorry if it offends you, but I thought it was a good idea. Help other racers save money on their phone bill and help me make some extra $$ for racing. I really don't think that is poor taste or tacky.

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

So can I promote AmWay here? Or what about DaveK, the Avon guy?:D :D

14. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

And as dictated by the freedoms of this great country we live in you are entitled to that opinion. ;)

Just as I'm entitled to tell you that if you don't like it then don't log onto the BBS and read these kind of threads! :p :D

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Fetsko, <singing>Did you ever know that you're my hero...</singing> :D

16. WERA29

(insert blushing smilie here) ;)

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

(inse....nevermind yankee, you know the drill):eek:

18. sportbikepete

OK one thing, less phone cost equal more $$ to race. "All bills and no race make Johnny a bad boy"
    :D

19. MarkReeser516

One other thing I forgot. If the local service is not available in your area yet you can still get the long distance with cheap rates and Friends-R-Free

20. WERA29

FAGSTICK! :p