Obama's birth certificate confirmed -- again

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ridnwb, Jul 28, 2009.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I sold a polaroid of jesus on the cross on Ebay for 152 dollars.

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

3. Spyderchick

You should have held out for $316.

4. lrrs517

Whats up with your hair lately. Just wondering.

5. Spyderchick

LOL. The tragic haircut has started to grow out.
    I think I'm at least 6 months out from it looking like anything decent.
    We've passed the retarded scarecrow phase and we're into the frumpy house-frau stage.

I now have clip in hair extensions which are pretty cool. ;) No one even knows they're fake. :D

Thanks for asking. And no, I won't post pix. :p

6. lrrs517

You are smarter than most of the tardo's in here. I like hearing your opines. But even better is outing hypocrites. Wanna set some up?

7. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

The real funny part is that I did not single out Obama. I said that ANYONE running for the office of the President should supply all required documents that are needed to comply with the Constitution. Those documents should be made part of the public record to ensure that they are qualified under the Constitution to hold that office. Why should you and I have to prove our citizenship, drug testing, college transcripts, arrest record, etc, etc to any employer as they see fit for our employment however, we as voters are going to have to take the word of Margaret in Hawaii that Obama (just an example because I liked the Margaret reference) meets the requirements set by the Constitution to be The President of the United States? If all candadites supplied this info as a matter of public record, there wouldn't be an issue.

8. Spyderchick

:crackup:
    Sounds like it could be fun, but I've got way too much work and now that the Red Flag Fund is up again, (woohoo!) it's just got that much more crazy around here.

9. jschmidt

jschmidt Well-Known Member

It's a big help to Democrats that the tea-birthers fill in the gaps between nutball statements by Limbaugh.

Nothing chases people out of a club like coming to believe the other members are crazy as batshit.

10. lrrs517

I care and don't care. I am glad the republicans self destructed and now Obama and his his loving party can implode . Then hopefully a third party candidate can move in. Doubt it though. These 2 parties are quite adapt at taking turns screwing the populace. I love dreaming.

11. Don't forget to send me my royalty check.

12. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

Jesus people, give it a rest. he was adopted, his original birth certificate is sealed. So what if it probably said Caucasian and Muslim on it? :Poke:

Seriously, at this point even if he was proven to be foreign born, we'd end up with Joe Biden as president. Then we'd really be f@cked!

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We're going in circles. You are free to refuse to vote for anyone who hasn't personally showed you the documentation you require. Others are free to trust that the people whose job it is to verify that all requirements have been met do their job.

You're also free to refuse to provide documentation to a prospective employer. Now of course, you won't get the job, but that's your choice.

14. ridnwb

ridnwb Perpetually Angry

I can't wait for this to go to the next level: students refusing to do assignments because teachers haven't shown their documentation (diplomas, transcripts, etc). Did this ever even occur to any of us while we were in school or did we have to learn this new level of disrespect?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Disrespect must be earned.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Let's keep in mind that the birth certificate is no more confirmed now than it was during the election. It hasn't been confirmed "AGAIN". Someone in Hawaii saying it's legit is no different now than it was in 08.

Still a silly subject but just making sure we are being accurate. ;)

17. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I just called Hawaii... they confirmed the confirmation of the confirmation. I was then instructed to "suck it bitches, he's a citizen" and then Hawaii confirmed all the moron's screaming were confirmed positively to "suck it" as well. The State of Hawaii Confirmation adjutant confirmed all further confirmations will require a letter of confirmation from the department of silly wallks confirming that said caller can confirm the confirmation.

Aloha (confirmed)

18. But can you confirm that Hawaii is actually a state? :Poke:

19. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

No I can't. But I can Confirm that "Forgetting Sarah Marshall was filmed there and was hilarious."

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Here is a cogent denouement of most of the birther’s claims from a friend, MarineAuntie, on another list: