1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jesse James is a Dead Man/ The Dirt Bike Episode.

Discussion in 'General' started by CoqRoti, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Ty

Ty Well-Known Member

....totally destroys my view of Sandra Bullock..

2. breaux

breaux Well-Known Member

Man, that was lame. He's just cashing in now.

I was waiting for the episode where he jumps the shark. But then I realize he already did.....

3. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

his wife is hot tho.

4. ducktape69

ducktape69 oh hell yeah

The show is crap, but they need an episode where he drives his chopper down some of bad parts of LA, without a gun. See how far he gets on it before it gets jacked. Id like to see what kind of training he needs for that.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  5. jaybirdka

jaybirdka Well-Known Member

My favorite episode was the sidecar episode. They kept showing an animation of the sidecar sliding off the track and hitting a huge boulder 2 feet off the track and flipping the motorcycle about 20 feet in the air. It's a dumb show but I keep on watching it...

6. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

But he rode Janine L. for a while! :beer:

7. bloodso

bloodso Well-Known Member

I can't believe anyone that's been riding motorcycles as long as he has would suck that much on a dirt bike. He blows.

8. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

DESERT RACING IS TOUGHER THEN IT LOOKS
    you can fly over 20ft gap no problem, then eat shit on a pebble the size of a dime

you guys are busting his balls because he had what looked like zero experience on a dirtbike, tried something for the first time & failed