1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brno, CZ | WSBK 2009 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Jul 23, 2009.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG] is lucky Ben did not get hurt...

2. Desmorosso

Desmorosso Well-Known Member

Awesome races, especially race 2, Biaggi and Spies are so opposite in style but they were dead matched for a while there

It's too bad about Fabrizio and spies and no doubt it was Fabrizio's fault 100% but "ban him for the rest of the year"? He didn't full on t-bone him ala checa vs neukirchner, it was a dumb move but wsbk isn't dmg thank god

motogp is on right now but id rather post about wsbk than watch it

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

A few questions for Henry or Papa. What if anything did Ben say when he went toward the Ducati tent? And What did Ben think about the sign Michelle held up?

4. HadBen

HadBen Well-Known Member

Mary has mellowed a lot and has done a great job with all the changes lately in Ben's career. It is unbelievable the amount of crap she handles on a daily basis just making things work in a foreign country.

However, after watching the broadcast, I might have been inclined to go looking for Fabrizio myself. Seemed a little early in the race to make that move.

5. HadBen

HadBen Well-Known Member

I have not talked to Ben in detail and won't until he makes it back to Texas but I doubt he was checking with Ducati about the best sushi place close to the track. As for the sign, not real sure.

6. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

nice call, congratz to the Roman Emperor

thought Max was gonna have a go in race 2, but said he didn't wanna risk it on the brakes & knocking Spies off again

7. Desmorosso

Biaggi was really classy all around today, how he rode, his post race comments.

There were times when the announcers stopped talking for a few seconds and you could hear the aprilia's engine .. WOW i want one of those

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, if Chip, Kevin, Hairgel and Chaz get one next year I might actualy go to a DMG event.

9. old and busted

old and busted Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get over the anger of bobble head taking out Spies, but what angers me more is that Sykes can't earn his fooking paycheck and actually be faster than an injured Haga.

10. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Whats this about a "sign" in the pits?

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Man you guys kill me.

12. Desmorosso

fabrizio was holding up a sign saying "i love you ben" to apologize to ben after race 1

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And? You care to expand, Captain Happy or is everyone expected to guess? I guess, well actually I don't care.

14. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Dave, go ahead and buy your tickets now...:up::beer:

15. old and busted

old and busted Well-Known Member

Does Ducati pay a bonus for taking out he competition?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I said might. :D

17. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Well-Known Member

So what happend to hopper?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Crashed race 1. Retired race 2.

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thanks, Henry. Glad Ben bounced back in race 2.:beer:

20. jaybirdka

jaybirdka Well-Known Member

Just watched it....:eek: Hell of a race.