1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC 100: Making History

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Holly is going to blow all the losers afterwards! Skanky hoe

2. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

I'm just hoping this one can live up to half of my expectations...should be an epic night of fights.

Lesnar. hate him but...
    GSP.
    Hendo

3. Shenanigans

4. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

Mir looked like a girly man next to Lesnar. Lesnar would rip my little arm off and kill my unborn children with it. He is a beast. After I shot him nine times, I'd throw the gun at him hoping he would trip on it while I ran.

5. Shenanigans

LOL. He is a beast!

6. OZZY

OZZY I DO WORK.....

Bisping got knocked clear into China!!! MY GOD!!!!

Alves put up a better fight than i expected....

Lesnar, well he is just LARGE....

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Lesnar-Mir fight sucked, but Bisping got his head torn off. Awesome knockout for a guy who needed one.

8. OZZY

OZZY I DO WORK.....

i especially liked Lesnar's comment about going home and drinking coors light since bud light wont pay him shit!!! Hilarious!!!

9. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

why did you think it sucked? Lesnar fought a good smart fight and destroyed the guy.

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Great to see Bisbing get some STFU.

I hoped the Pitbull would have done better.

No suprise with the Mir/Lesner fight.

What happened in the prelims?? Holy shit was that canvas F'd up. :eek:

11. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Lesner fights are boring as hell. I really think he is bad for the sport. I'll take the Akiyama/Belcher fight over Lesner/Mir all day long. That was a hell of a good fight!

Because good, smart fights arent much fun to watch most days. This is entertainment afterall.

Bisbing went to sleep big time!!!

YA GSP!

12. caferace

caferace No.

They should go back to the 990's. :crackup:

-jim

13. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I disagree, the 500's were far more fun to watch.

14. Mellogsxr

Mellogsxr #228

Bisping got served, and then got served while he was knocked out.
    Thiago was a disappointment...

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

But his comment about going home and climbing on top of his wife was less than classy. Why be a sore winner?

16. Stogie

Stogie Banned

Sport?:rolleyes: Give me a fucking break! This shit sucks and is BAD for society.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Brock is the most classless person in MMA right now and Dana White can go fvck himself for bringing the WWE value to UFC now. I'll never know why he has such a hard on for that guy, one that gives the finger to the crowd after his pathetic win as if he never left his former profession. If all fights turn into a Brock type fight it'd get booorrriiing real fast and everything the UFC worked so hard for would have an opposite effect...imo.

Dana is an ass cuz this guy has ZERO MMA skills other than being an enormous brute and gave him title bout matches without proving himself first just like every other guy has to. The guy just laid on top of him in a head lock and pounded him here n there. Those freakin lunch pales only need to land once or twice to take effect.

The thing that pisses me off somewhat is that Ive seen other fights get stood up much faster than what happened last night, there were moments where nothing was happening. The truly sad part in all this is it's gonna be tough finding someone as big as he is to take this guy on and for that he may wind up in the UFC hall of fame which would be a joke cuz again he is a skill less fighter who happens to be a beast.

18. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Yup, classless WWE BS.....what a piece of WT

19. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about. Its ultimate fighting (as fucked up as it is). The goal is to beat the crap out of another human. If you can beat the crap out of another human better than anyone else, then guess what? You are the head meathead who can beat the shit out of other humans better than anyone else. This isnt a tactical display of MMA technique. Its a competition to do everything but kill another person.

20. Executiveone98

Executiveone98 Well-Known Member

UFC 100 was a pretty good. I'm so glad hendo finally put bisping to sleep. That man deserves nothing less for all that smack he was talking. I think the flying right forearm/fist smash put icing on the cake after bisping was laying there and ref couldnt stop it in time.

Lesner/mir fight was ok. I agree they should have stood them up at several points in the fight as they were just titty bumping. But as soon as Lesner threw a punch man Mir was catching some wicked whiplash. I mean just look at the leftside of his face.

I thought the GSP/alves fight was going to be better but that damn GSP guy just neutralizes alves's strength and striking. alves is suppose to have a superb takedown defense. We all see how that went. Just seen espn post up stat of gsp, take dow attempts 12 and takedowns 10. anderson silva needs to lose some weight or gsp go up a weight and that will be a nice fight. But i guess silva is going to fight griffin first.

I forgot who fought in the first card but it was good. Too bad the guy got his nutsack scrambled.