North Shore!

Discussion in 'General' started by rubberducky, Jul 11, 2009.

1. rubberducky

rubberducky David Rising 742

Thats right bitches. I am talking about an 80's movie with cheesy music and short smiw trunks. Acually, it is my favorite movie. If only they could have made a Moto racing movie in the 80's I am sure that would be my favorite. Although, BMX BANDITS, as cheesy as it is, is still pretty good too. That may be because of a young Nicole Kidman. I think she was better looking then.

Damnit, now I have to watch goonies and Weird science. I guess I am just going to have have an 80's weekend.

2. BRKNtibia

BRKNtibia AMAfan Wannabe

They made two really cheesey ones that I know of. Space Riders and Race for Glory. Both are tolerable after a six pack but you'll need to go to the harder stuff for Cool as Ice.

3. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

I liked north shore.I remeber BMX bandits also.I think BMX bandits infuenced me to run from the law as i got older.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Fixed it for ya!:D:beer:

5. pdxr6

pdxr6 Well-Known Member

Rad is way better then BMX bandits.

If your into MX look for Winners take All, I have it VHS.

6. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Little Fauss and Big Halsy

Dirtbikes
    Roadracing at Sears Point
    Naked chicks
    Bad Friends

7. caferace

caferace No.

Not available at Netflix. :(

-jim

8. rubberducky

See, we went from cheesy movies straight into 80's boobs. And by no means would I be offended by that. Long stringy bikinis and tan boobies. Show me the way!!!

9. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

10. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

North Shore is pretty cool. I have the DVD. The interviews of the cast is pretty cool.

11. Mellogsxr

Mellogsxr #228

That's one of my favorite movies as well. Rick Kane! I still watch it on VHS, recorded off HBO in the 80s!
    'BMX Bandits' was awesome. 'Gleaming the Cube' was another favorite
    Remember 'White Water Summer'??!!

12. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

13. rubberducky

I have a ton of 80's movies. I still need to track down a few of the key few that I love. Spies like us is another good one. The other half just doesnt care for the cheesy goodness of the 80's. What can you expect from a young'n?

You must admit that it is funny how different things are from 10 years at a time.

14. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I have a copy I purchased a year or so that turned out to be a somewhat poorly done bootleg...But its all there.

pass it around. just send an address.

15. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

Huey ohe'e nalu

16. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

Best music score = North Shore ~ Especially the credits and if that is not da kind of music to the ears are the rest of the surf songs they used.

Best lines of "Turtle":

"Go round! Go around."

"You LIKE?' 'NO!"

"Dats WOT Chew Get mess INN wit local gurl"

"Hey, How LEE"

Next....

17. Yup great movie! One of my favorites movie's from back in the day. I watched that movie so many times as a kid it drove my parents nuts.