1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trackdays or suspension upgrade

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Country_boy_88, May 27, 2009.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Track time... And Beer!!!!!!!

2. Country_boy_88

Country_boy_88 Well-Known Member

Oops im sorry guys I ment to put Rossos. I took the stradas off and have them on different rims for commuting.
    Never had a problem with the rossos at CMP or tally so im sticking with them until they start overheating on me

3. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Dude, you should definitely do a 2 day track day. As a novice, your body wont be tired from over exherstion, but your nerves may be a little tired. However on that second day you will just continue off of the previous days momentum and learn a lot more. 1 day at a different track then the last one is hardly beneficial as you then have to spend time and effort learning the track - turn in, brake points and your exits. Stick to one track and do several days there in a row.

And your suspension is absolutely fine.

4. bo1142

bo1142 Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Use the money for trackdays....you'll need it. I agree with Wes07, do 2 days at a track. You'll be suprised on the second day how much you learn. Talk to the CR's and the track vets to learn as much as you can.

5. Vitamin_J

Vitamin_J Well-Known Member

Yes and even better hit Keith Code's school for at least a day. You will be amazed at the leaps you can make in a controlled environment. Two days for me changed my riding dramatically.

6. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

I would do the Superbike School instead of a track day...

BTW You get 2 sets of Dunlop tires at a discounted price for each school day.
    Just got a set of 209GPA for 273 delivered. :up: