Who will be pickin' in 2001 Novice Ranks ?

Discussion in 'General' started by R Hood, Nov 20, 2000.

1. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Sure, I know of a pretty fast 1st year expert who is looking for an endurance ride - that's if you need 1..

2. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

well richard, i'm now in my second year but thanks for thinking of me [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. slwdgonprch!

slwdgonprch! Member

I know I'll be talked about so I thought I'd chime in -- some reasons for sandbagging?
    1 If I had a bike right now - I wouldn't be able to put it on the track due to $$.
    2 I can't see going to expert level without having backing. The contingency doesn't go back far enough in the ranks.
    3 I will not be racing a full circuit this year so don't worry about losing any $$ to me!!

4. midliferacer

midliferacer Brett

Wrenn, you funny mon, you make me laff. [​IMG]

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

What are you talking about? [​IMG]

6. midliferacer

midliferacer Brett

Richard what bike are you racing this year.

7. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

Email me and we can talk further. I'd like to shut the critics up, one way or the other.

8. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

well at least you enjoyed it [​IMG] on a side note, i really am looking for an endurance ride. i want the seat time.

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

If I was you I'd be wanting seat time too. Not riding would suck.

10. rwball111

rwball111 Well-Known Member

No,he will be riding my F3 along with another
    fast novice:Chris Meyer and myself contesting
    the MW Superstock Endurance Series[/B][/QUOTE]

will mr meyers be running sprints as well? [​IMG]

Hope to see you at the track.

RB

11. Critter

Critter Registered

Yes the flying monkey boy made it through talladega this weekend as all of you should know by now I have a few issues with that track in that direction. I have not seen the AD in RRW yet but hey I do beleive AIR Tech makes a good quality product at an affordable price. emily I hope that your daughter had a good B-day and I willl see you all at roebling in march

12. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Critter good ad but they should of used some hot chick in a bikini and said something like of you crash your bike 9 times in one year give up the sport for the girl in the ad much safer unless you get her preagnant. just kidin around you did a good job TGPR this weekend and the body work did look good.

13. wera122

wera122 Guest

Don't count me out just yet. I hope to be right up there with those guys soon. TGPR was a great experience for me and I really picked up the pace from last year. You never know, I might even win one of these things this year! [​IMG]

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not at Texas, last I talked to him, he will
    be running sprints at Putnam. Are yo planning to go to Texas?

15. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Oh there he goes again... the bragging, I can't take the bragging anymore. [​IMG]
    Oh, by the way, don't hedge yourself in public: you told me you'd win one for for sure. Actually, you told me you'd win last weekend. I give you credit for the 2nd wave starts, but you better back up the trash talk by your next race!!!
    Hey, 2000 posts!!! Loser... [​IMG] Thank god fot the Inflatable. You'd have 3,000 by now!

[This message has been edited by thiam1 (edited 02-13-2001).]

16. Phil

Phil New Member

You all are so funny, New bikes, big egos... will get beat by a 4 year old GSXR600...

516 will smoke you.

17. rwball111

rwball111 Well-Known Member

No. [​IMG] I'll only hit 4 of the nationals and all of the north centrals except RA unless I'm doing well. [​IMG]

18. wera122

wera122 Guest

The only thing he smoked at TGPR was his motor. [​IMG]

19. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I appreciate the vote of confidence from Phil but I would rather not be a topic of discussion on the BBS. Iam looking to have a fun and good season. Hopefully the motor will be back together by roebling. Hope everyone has a fun and safe season also!!!

20. wera122

wera122 Guest

Sorry, but nobody is safe on the BBS. Just look at the beating I take! [​IMG]

Good luck getting the bike back together, and I look forward to dicing with you again at Roebling.