1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA - Road America

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I see Polen on the live timing page. Is he making a comeback or just playing around??

2. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

He is riding in earnest.

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Man I love that track. It's one of the prettiest I've ever been to...

4. weather is perfect today!

5. caferace

caferace No.

6. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Crozier is doing well!!

7. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

8. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

congrats Mr U on another pole position!

9. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Here is one of the problems with team numbers instead of rider numbers. Alan hasn't ridden for Latus for a few months now...

Attached Files:

10. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

No, that's another problem with a f--ked up T&S system and or crew. It's called being incompetent. Five races into the season, this problem should not exist. It's time to fire people. Getting it wrong, is not proof of a faulty concept. It's proof of, people who shouldn't, getting it wrong.

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Or that... :D

12. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

Disregard...

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  13. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

3 glaring mistakes. Taylor Knapp, Paradigm Racing, and Bobby Fong all getting screwed.

14. RogerE

RogerE Member

I am in Watkins Glen for the Rolex Series Six Hours at the Glen race so I cannot tell you if our original documents were correct or not, but I can tell you this:

Every other place the results are listed, they are correct, including the live timing and scoring. It is not impossible that we published an erroneous set originally and that ALL the other posters were sharp enough to fix them, but what is more likely is that the erroneous posting on Superbike Planet is incorrect due to their handling of the data.

If it is our fault, it is one more area where we need to strive for improvement. If it is not, then perhaps our folks deserve an apology.

15. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Well-Known Member

Relax ladies. The guy that wins and the guy chasing him are pretty obvious.

16. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

FYI my comment is directed towards to the reporting website. It's common occurrence that spans multiple years (pre-DMG). So frustrating to read and absolutely inexcusable to do it to small teams and lesser known riders where every scrap of press is vital.

17. Buckeye Fan

Hey Roger....how about a Senior 40+ Pro Superbike Class.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why? There's already a class on the schedule to go take a crap and get lunch while they're on track.

19. Buckeye Fan

Do you think that the 40+ pro riders would be so boring that you would poop?

20. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Why don't you have Dave go interview Jim Wardell and get his take on why so many errors are made? Talk to the technicians off the record and get some dirt. Expose it for either a personnel problem or the inability of DMG to give T&S the budget it might need to do the job correctly.