Roll call for Barber 5/23-24/09

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxie750, Apr 29, 2009.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

The solo races on Saturday are 16 laps and your V7 bike would run in Middleweight (600's) and you can bump up to Heavyweight (750+)if you want.

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

16 laps... sweet. talk about practice for Sunday. lol Does a tank last 16 laps there? Guess I will be in MW. LOL
    Thanks man

3. bjs8579

bjs8579 Well-Known Member

I'm sitting in the airport at Los Angeles, flying out to Charlotte tomorrow where my friend is picking me up, and meeting my other friend with my truck, bike, and trailer in Greenville, SC after he picks it up in Tennessee. Then we'll head to Birmingham. We'll still be there for friday practice and the races this weekend, but talk about zero down time. I was supposed to fly out today.

4. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

I know the feeling. My last race I didn't even see the track until my warm-up lap to race....... And it was wet! I hope to make it to one practice before this race.... I hope. At least I've ridden it a few times.

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I know the feeling well guys. This season I have not had a race where I haven't had to drive all night and then run short Sun practice w/no sleep. This will be the first race weekend where I have a night's sleep before. Wah......................

6. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

We will be getting in late tonight, Corey Rech will be riding our 600 and one of the Aprilias, The cannonball will be in Saturday to ride one of the motards and we will have a special guest from up north riding as well

See ys there

Ab

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Almost time....

8. featherpluckin

featherpluckin Well-Known Member

DAMN I CANT WAIT!!!!! Leaving at 4! :D

9. soxxerms

soxxerms no chckn strips 4 sale

hoping this freaking rain will hold off and away from barber this weekend.
    :mad:

10. Roosell

Roosell It's just as I suspected

Ditto, but my office is about 20 minutes from the track!:rock:

I'll probably have to wait at the gate for a while before I can get in, but that beats the office any day.

11. Roosell

Don't sweat it. I'll have a Dremel, so we can cut some extra rain grooves in your tires.:D

12. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Let me know where ya'll pit.. So I know what direction I need to head to Harrass ya..:D

13. Roosell

I'll get Fem to call ya. I got another cell, but it's not working right either.

14. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Leaving from Nashville at the crack of 4:30 today... can't wait!!! :clap:

15. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Looks like we are heading down there around 3-4pm today from Cincinnati.:up: Hell, My bike has a fresh coat of paint on her....should get at least another 6 hp off of that right? Watch out Barber....:Poke:

16. Roosell

More like 4HP at the front wheel.:Poke:

17. Roosell

I hope you are bringing plenty of rains. :Poke:

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I got a couple.

I'll have to check the legality of all wheel drive in V7

19. featherpluckin

featherpluckin Well-Known Member

I will have a set of Pirelli rains with 10 laps on them to get rid of just in case anyone is looking!

20. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

So what kind of turn outs are we gonna have this weekend? From this thread it seems like the grids are gonna be pretty full.