1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Report: WERA West Round 2 @ Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Jan 24 2009

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by tophyr, Jan 28, 2009.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

The secound round of the WERA West series was hosted at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, a course I am very familiar with and comfortable on. I was entered in seven races, including two solo endurance races and a make-up race being carried over from our first round at Auto Club Speedway. I was very excited to race, as holding the first round's make-up race at Vegas would put me at an advantage points-wise because I had much more experience at LVMS than at ACS and would do much better.

Read the rest of my report at my blog on PNWRiders.com!

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

3. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Damn man.. I was THERE and I don't remember any of this.. I guess I was still trying to figure out which direction the pointy end went on my 1st race weekend.

Heal up.. and get back out there in April!

4. dt rr

dt rr Well-Known Member

haha, sharing the pain with ya brother! didn't get hit by another rider...but left turn 5 hard enough to break my left hands metacarpuls in 3 places...chk out my story here...

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=202314

5. dieseldave

dieseldave Member

Sorry to hear that. Thats how my Fontana weekend ended. Had to watch the Vegas round from the sidelines:down:

6. glenndavis06

glenndavis06 Member

sorry to hear you all busted up last year at nelsons i broke my clavical as well it sucks get better