1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

looking like that guess might be correct...but now I'm wondering if he was born on the island...

this weeks was a pretty good set-up episode. lots of shit about to happen, etc. Ben being the manipulator of Kate was fairly easy to read...nice diversion with Claire's mom though.

totally stoked about Jin still being alive, although some of the gear that Rousseau's crew had seemed to be more modern than it should have been...and they don't make mistakes like that...hmmm

thoughts?

2. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Bret, you went down several notches in my book seeing that you are a fan of this show.

3. Cuddles de Sade

I hold myself in disgrace, trust me. at least I held off and didn't watch for 4 years...then made the mistake of watching one episode and then watched all 4 seasons in like a week. shit's a damn virus...

4. breaux

breaux Well-Known Member

Told my wife the exact same thing. The watch one guy had on looked waaay too current trend.

Plus, the girl playing Rousseau looked too young.

5. Cuddles de Sade

she was pregnant, but Alex was in her 20's during 'current' time...there's just no way that scene with Jin was 20 years ago...:confused:

6. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I thought so too, the life raft, the aforementioned watch, were all to "new" for the Rousseau we saw several seasons ago. My wife reminded me that she had a son and then the girl that Keyme (Sp?) killed that was Ben's daughter came later.

Our local LOST radio show post LOST show recap noted that the words on the side of the van that Ben was driving that is holding John's body also spell "Reincarnation". Take that for what it is worth.

I think you are right, Miles was on the island prior as Faraday alluded to, so him being the son of the Darma scientist would not be a stretch.

7. breaux

breaux Well-Known Member

Well, remember Jin may be time traveling as the others are. Current time Jin back 16 years ago.

But my question is if the helicopter with Jack/Kate wasn't close enough to the island to get caught in the radius then how is Jin moving through time. He was further away from the island than the copter was.

So is the island moving through time.....or are Locke/Sawyer/Juliet? Since Ben "moved" the island I'm thinking it's the island hoping through time and not the people?

8. breaux

breaux Well-Known Member

I figured that Miles was Halliwax's son in this season's first episode. Seems to be a safe bet so far.

I'm curious as to Charlotte. She said last season something about getting back to where she was born. She declinde a ride on the zodiac back to the freighter IIRC to stay on the island. First one to get nose bleeds means, according to Faraday, she's been there the longest. Been trying to figure out who's daughter she is......

9. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I think Alex is 15 on the show

10. breaux

breaux Well-Known Member

Yeah, Rousseau's tape was running on a loop for 16 years. That would put Alex at 15 or so.

11. Cuddles de Sade

shit...been so many episodes that I forgot. :)

12. DrA5

What about Desmond's son being charlie? Anyone think that is "Charlie"?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not until now. My head is going to explode.

14. DrA5

As soon as he called his son Charlie, my wive's and my head both snapped to look at each other. With this show, it is not a coincidence.

Is your nose bleeding?

15. JB_Pgh

JB_Pgh Well-Known Member

I just figured he named him Charlie because Charlie saved his life and got him to Penny, but heck, I guess anything possible on this show.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, when he sacrifices himself underwater and warns them that it's not Penny's boat (or something like that) and essentially saves them, he made it possible for his parents to meet again and have him. Again.

Holy crap.

17. Cuddles de Sade

ok this is now officially fucking my world up.

18. JB_Pgh

JB_Pgh Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I'm not smart enough to keep watching this show.

19. Cuddles de Sade

yeah that feeling comes and goes:up:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It does? It must be going when I'm asleep.