1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA West Schedule determination for 2009 ??

Discussion in 'General' started by Whtstallion, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Ummm...

No.

Mostly because AFM is one of the few remaining race orgs still using DBcom. Even if there were lap times posted they'd most likely be wrong. :crackup:

2. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Naw when it works the lap times are right. The problem is people don't take care of their transponders or forget to put a battery in the damn thing.

3. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Just poking a little fun. There was a thread on BARF with people bitching about inconsistent or non-existent lap times after a really hot AFM weekend at T-hill. Apparently heat and/or weak 9V batteries can play hell with the system. :)

Oh...

and the pouch zip-tied to the top of the tail section looks ghey too. :Poke:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I knew you were and I totally agree. When I had to drill my brand new tail section...I was crying.

5. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

How about...an idea of what his times were?

6. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Ok wise ass:D Whats his freaking name?:crackup:

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Can you say...

Pretty please?!?!

:D

8. caferace

caferace No.

Make him open a topic on his website, Hoop. :crackup:

-jim

9. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

10. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

INFINEON! *chant*

11. breakneckPace

breakneckPace Well-Known Member

Infineon would be sweet! I'd also be cool with streets. It is a tight course, and big grids might be interesting, but since WSMC won't race there, I say WERA jumps on it.

12. SWIGZ Racing

SWIGZ Racing WERA/AFM Expert..AMA 2009

Mongo - please, please add Infineon - that would give me a fighting chance of finally earning a trophy with WERA!!

If you can't get Laguna, Infineon is next best.

Anyway, the series you got going here is already good and we look forward to running with you next year!

Chip

13. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Perfect......should just finish paying off the 2008 WERA GNF trip in time for the 2009 season to start.

:D

14. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

1:04.394, on a 750

15. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

:stupid:

same here :D

16. kennoy

kennoy Well-Known Member

Love streets and Big willow. Streets is MUCH slower avg. speed than big willow. I actually want to come out to your next WERA West race at Vegas. When is it?

17. APPI

APPI Well-Known Member

+1000 for both Streets and Infineon, but it's probably too late for 2009.

18. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

19. OldnReallySlow

OldnReallySlow Well-Known Member

Since this thread has risen from the dead, maybe Mongo can still look into both for 2010??? I like Streets and Infinion would be a blast. We need a couple more races to fill the gaps in our schedule.

20. kennoy

kennoy Well-Known Member

Thanks, see you all there. I'm a WSMC racer, do I need to take a WERA school or can I just sign up and race with my WSMC license? I will try to hit most of your races as long as your races don't fall on my WSMC race weekends.