1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona AMA schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jan 20, 2009.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Has anyone been able to make heads or tails of the Daytona AMA schedule. There is a lot of conflicting info between the AMA site, Daytona speedway site and entry forms etc etc. Does anyone have any clue when the Moto-Gt race will be.. date and time????????????? Based on what I can see you need to just show up on the hot pit with your bike and leathers on or about Mar.1 untill March 7th and wait for them to blow the horn sheeeeeeesh

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Not final yet....

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

4. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

I was told last week it was done and waiting for the final approval,maybe it wasn't up to par? I guess it could be any day though.

5. notbostrom

gee, 10 days to enter for a race at unknown time and unknown day on unknown equipment.. Seems like the only thing they know how to do is demand money at this point... sounds like fun, sign me up

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Actually the equipment is up...and has been, if you have a question call Al Ludington, he answers the phone, and answers any question you may have.

And everyone who is going to race knows when to be there.

7. notbostrom

I agree I'm just pissin and moanin but No, not everyone knows what days they will have to be where... if there is no schedule up than knowing what days I'll need to be there for moto-GT isn't possible yet. No need to be there for 2 days after the race.. Plus there was some verbage on the Daytona site saying the 09 Moto-gt was running with CCS but I know that's not happening.

8. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Ditto! Al and Bill Syfan have been a great help!

9. Speedemon518

Speedemon518 Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with AMA and there are saying the schedule will be up later this week. They are also stating that the Moto-GT race should be run in conjunction with the AMA weekend

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

386-492-1014, One call thats all...:)