1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention: General Contractor/Subs/Vendors

Discussion in 'General' started by mizter1, Dec 3, 2008.

1. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

Mongo,

I hope this is ok since it is not not motorcycle related. I wanted help out some of my fellow WERA racers. My company has started a new website. In short it is online plan rooms for GCs, Subs or vendors to host their blue prints online for very very cheap. Are fees are about half of what other companies are charging. We started it about 6 months ago and it has been doing great. Feel free to sign up and take a look around and see if we could help save your company money. Oh check out the flyer too!! First five GC's to sign up and use are service gets a free Ipod. The website is:

http://contractdocumentsolutions.com

When you host your documents with CDS your subcontractors and vendors can order hard copies or digital versions from the SAME source. Not only will we free up your bandwidth but you will recognize countless other benefits from our site.

Here are just a few: Your project managers and estimators will be able to send out custom email invitations to bid that integrate with each project on file (The invitations are automatically archived with the project documents). Each email contains a section for the receiver to accept the invitation or deny which automatically populates the project on file with information regarding who will bid your project and who won’t be – this way you will know who to expect a proposal from. In addition when each subcontractor and vendor download or print your plans they are automatically added to that project’s “Plan Holder’s List”. This lets your project managers / estimators have a quick view of who has the plans and enables them to send quick alerts to JUST the planholders if necessary for addendums, etc.

Attached Files:

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Got a price list for owners?

3. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

Sure!

Large format bond printing:
    1-250 pages .25 cents per square foot
    251 and up .20 cents per square foot

Small format bond printing:
    set price at .75 cents per square foot

To download drawings is .125 cents per square foot

Notice are download pricing is extremely cheap. We have begun to focus on that area. Most of our customers now are seeing subs requesting downloads or CDs rather then going to a print shop and picking up hard copies. Honestly, I'd say 85% of our customer base wants us to host/manage the drawings online, manage the downloads and they pay us a standard one year fee. The one year fee includes everything from printing, CD's and downloads. We deal with a major builder here in the Columbus Ohio area and they where paying a traditional printing shop $62,000 to manage their drawings we were able to cut that down to $27,000.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008