1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirates Gone Wild

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RockRocks, Nov 18, 2008.

1. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

seems like a pretty cool job to me

how many people can say they are a pirate................scurge of the seven seas!

2. doc750

doc750 Well-Known Member

fixed

3. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

haha :up:

if the WERA BBS were the ones pillaging and plundering we'd have the baddest pirate ship and we would be the scurge of the Seven seas

4. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

Anytime bro just say the word :beer:

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

1994- Present : Pirate
    Responsibilities included but not limited to: Keel-hauling, wining, wenching, securing dinghys, barnacle scraping, hostage holding, looting, booty-finding, preparing the plank for walking, treasure hunting.

6. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

This started when they stopped hanging pirates as soon as they caught them.

That said, I'm in for a cruise... :D

7. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

Now there's a scary thought. You do realize that if all of us were gathered in such enclosed space we'd spend the first six month reducing our numbers by about 80% or so right?

THEN we'd be the scourge of the seven seas... :up:

8. AZScorpion

AZScorpion Well-Known Member

No - if the WERA BBS board became pirates, one of our ships would take out the other on on the inside of a turn sinking us all... :crackup:

What's not to like: "goat meat, and a band flown in from neighboring Djibouti..." where do I sign up :p

9. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

This is why you only get ONE ship!! :moon:

10. doc750

doc750 Well-Known Member

No, the mods would just close down the sea on a random whim :D

11. Palanon

Palanon Well-Known Member

Nah, the authorities would just arm a container ship of sport bikes or launch a VP fuel tanker. So much for the pirate ship " WERA ".

That or wait in port when the ship comes in to get the Power Commanders for the engines reprogrammed and the new full system Hindle smoke stacks installed.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's not the pirates' fault, they had a bad childhood.
    They really just need a hug.

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I was surprised to learn the KSA a has 24,000 man navy. I guess NATO isn't returning their calls so they may step in.

My prediction: the non-pirate Somalis will offer off-coast piracy protection for passing ships. Capitalism in it's purest form!!! :D

14. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Y'all do realize that Blackbeard got his head cut off and hung from a mast and his balls were fed to barracuda. :wow:

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Either that or just be a scourge. :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  16. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

so if the Wera BBS is not gonna sail to the Saudi's aid, who will? The Saudi's dont have a navy. Do you really think a European country is gonna step up? What about China or India? I honestly dont see the answer, help me out. Maybe they get their ransom or sink the bastard.

Should the US come save their sorry ass? Maybe BHO can talk to them without preconditions and settle them down!:bow:

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe the Saudis need to stop building hotels and start building ships.

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

We would roll right by a lightly manned ship loaded with untraceable gold bricks because we were too busy arguing over the black, muslim, terrorist communist that was just elected. Those not arguing would be busy surfing for evidence to prove each other wrong. :D

19. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Since the crude is/was headed here, and most likely already paid for, we might give it some thought...