1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Critter's 30th B-day - Let's go racin'

Discussion in 'General' started by jenjl, Nov 12, 2002.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

No problem at all. you're welcome to 'em. Except on that blurry one with Kurtis can you put "Photo By Nancy Starke" :D

2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

That's just mean. I bet the only reason that picture is blurry is due to Coronas :D ingested by Bruce who was leaning on Nancy for support. :D :D :D

3. jenjl

jenjl Active Member

Thank You to Nancy too!!

4. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Jen if you add [ url ] www.quickcritter.com [ /url ] without the spaces in your signature then they will work as a link in your posting like Bruces and Mine.

Does this make sense?

5. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Ooops. I was just kidding about the Nancy thing. It wouldn't be right for me to taint her photographic reputation with that blurry photo of mine, so let's just do the decent thing...Say "Photo By Brad Wilson." :D

Besides, TSC213 could always take her side and post that "other" photo. ;) :D

6. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I don't know if posting that other photo would be taking her side or put me on her bad side..:confused:

Reason for edit:::
    Contemplating removing any reference to a mysterious photo of some person I don't even know to save my own Canadian bacon.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2002
  7. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Yeah, yer right. We'd both be in trouble. :eek:

Least I didn't take the photo when she had her head over the side like some divers would. :D

8. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I do not have a clue of what photo you are making referance to but it seems to me that I would like a copy or to see it posted on here. Oh yeh Hi, Bruce " I cause people to crash" Wilkins :mad:

9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Nah you really don't need or want to see the non existant picture.

10. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

just post it. i'm sure it will only be used for the right reasons. no one would call you to say something to irritate you, really

12. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

13. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Bruce, post more pics! Maybe all the distress will slow Andrew down on Saturday.

14. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I am planning on letting go of all stress or distress on Saturday and plan on putting someone in the wall. You may just be first!!!!

15. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Is there any word on how many people may show up? Iam trying to figure out food. I went to the strip club last night and passed out invitations with a picture of Critter setting up Miguel on it (I got a huge response). Then I stopped by the Girls strip club to try and get BC61 a date.

16. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Yes I do

17. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

LMAO!!! You shoulda taken the picture of Kurtis riding bitch! :)

Should we start a list here of people we know are coming so we can get an idea of the number?

18. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I thought it was spelled KURTASS:confused:

That would be fine. I just want to get an idea of how many people so I don't fall short on food.

19. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Okay, so start naming names..... I've got work to do! ;)

20. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

ok
    Andrew and Denise

Your turn....