1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who will be President?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Oct 6, 2008.

?

Who will win?

1. Obama will win

16 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. McCain will win

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Chuck Norris will roundhouse both candidates and reassert his ultimate control.

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Resulting in The Great Banning of 2008? :down:

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i think when obama loses there's gonna be a Dungeon blowup of biblical proportion. did any folks get banned after the last election? this one will surely have more casualties.

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I'm fucked when the election is over. There won't be enough to talk about and I'll have to actually work. :D

4. HonZuki

HonZuki Banned

What's the problem? We will have 4 more years of greatness.

5. HonZuki

HonZuki Banned

lol. We could pick another country to debate on. Robert's country will be off the list because they have their election just before us.:D:D

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

There will be no greatness with either of the 2 choices. :mad:

7. Steezlo

Steezlo Well-Known Member

Gotta disagree with you on McCain getting the nod on being familiar, I think him being familiar as in a Republican and being tied in witht that party and the last 8 years will cost him the election....haven't made up my mind entirely yet....I think South Park got it right, Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich...what's it gonna be?

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I guess we could take on Darfur. :D

9. cbr/cut

cbr/cut Well-Known Member

Whats crazy to me is that in a forum such as this one McCain isnt kicking Obama's ass by a whole bunch.

If I had to guess, I'd say most motorcycle riders/racers would definitely lean towards being republican.

Strange.

10. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

There's no minimum IQ to get into the Dungeon so Obama gets supporters in here too. :D

11. cbr/cut

cbr/cut Well-Known Member

If there was a minimum IQ to get into forums, there would be about 10 total forums in the US.

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:stupid:

14. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

the article in Roberts should turn things around for 'ol J-Mac:

"Still, a huge array of research suggests that 50 percent or more of whites have unconscious biases that sometimes lead to racial discrimination. (Blacks have their own unconscious biases, surprisingly often against blacks as well.)"

barry better get to work on that "Free Pie for the Masses" campaign :D

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:stupid:I would be lonely without the rest of you doofusses.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

As long as you admit your doofusnessosity you are okay. :D

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I actually believe the opposite. McCain getting elected would, in my opinion, be far less controversial than Bush getting reelected in 2004.

18. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Who are you hoping will win?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Living outside the US now, I have to hope (actually, that's too strong a word) that Obama wins. But if I had walked away from that crash in 2002 and stayed in the US, I am not sure I would lean that way.

20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

:stupid:
    That's why I say close the dungeon soon after.
    Obama will win., Mac is grasping at anything and with 4 weeks left, he's over-playing the kitchen sink technique.