1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTMOTOGP not on CBS??

Discussion in 'General' started by EngineNoO9, Jul 13, 2008.

1. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Everywhere else in the US MotoGP is on CBS... But not good ol fricking Baltimore's WJZ. They had some infomercial and then the orioles game instead :mad: TBS is supposed to show the game too so in the meantime I'm getting screwed. Who else is getting this crap?

2. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Channel 8 on comcast is working for me.

3. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

not here. another infomercial... like 500 channels and I can't get the race. 2 are showing the same game and they're actually blacking out the TBS broadcast so CBS can show it...

4. bdaddy

bdaddy Well-Known Member

Same here in Springfield, Mo.:mad:

5. joec

joec brace yourself

im sorry, but that deserves a big FUCKERS!!!!

oh yeah, baltimore blows donkey dick. and oh yeah, the orioles suck.

6. paul

paul just fast enough

Same here..just like last year

7. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

Right, CBS here has had PGA all day. :down:

8. simon

simon Unstable

Crap, I thought I had it on the DVR. Turns out all I have is an hour of "No signal" WTF!!! Anybody know where a replay can be found?

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

10. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Thank god my Tivo got it.
    I was pleasently surprised last nite when I turned on the Tivo to watch "The Venture Brothers" to see Moto GP also ( I have a blanket Motorcycle Racing set up).

Living in DC with basic cable This is the only time I get to watch Moto GP...
    The announcer is soooooooooo much better than last years. Last year sounded like they had some Nascar guys trying to do the job.

11. ViperRy

ViperRy Highsiding to the moon

they still sucked though... they need to bring the sbk guys for laguna, they are awesome!