1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Ledges Safety Fund (Reminder)

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Jun 24, 2008.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks Terrance for the latest contribution. We're now at $1050! The goal has been met. In the span of about 24 hours no less.

If anyone would like to still contribute, please feel free to do so. I'd like to deliver the check Thursday night/Friday morning and I'd much rather it be a group effort than just me. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to them.

Thanks.

:beer:

2. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I win at donating arbitrary amounts of money.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Should I round up or down? :D

4. bmwdave

bmwdave Member

Hey I'm a poor nothing of a racer with a chain saw and a little time. I will donate my labor.

5. lil_bit

lil_bit Member

I like to watch you guys race, its not much but I put in $25. Anything to make the track safer.:up:

6. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

It's really more about the message than the money ..

8. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

I vote we have a raffle - winner takes all and can donate it or buy something nice -maybe some tires or air fence.

9. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Sorry about that.

I didn't realize you were still actively looking for money since the announcement of the sale of the track.

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I'm not actually. I was going to take off the donate button since the track was sold.

I like Mike's idea. Winner take all in a couple Sunday races! :D

I'm hoping to have the Paypal monies transferred in time where I can give them a check this weekend ..

11. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

this was money we all donated in the last week or so. We didn't know the track was actually sold

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tom is talking about the donations since Sublet posted about the sale.

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks Andrea. Tell Aaron to just give me his part at Nelson when we see him. Maybe you should give Aaron this money for another type of fund. :D

:beer:

14. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

Bring it on!!!

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Slight problem in that everyone who donated doesn't ride in the same classes. :D

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

FYI - Scott and Kerri have the money and are very appreciative of it. I included the list of all names involved in the contributions. Scott said he wasn't sure where the funds would be used yet, but would definitely put them to good use.

As of talking to him yesterday, he wasn't 100% confident that everything would be in place to start the construction within the next month or so, so it seems there exists a chance that the last WERA race at Nelson could still take place.