1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow, now it's ALL ABOUT the skin color huh

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 45° Please, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Russell2566

Russell2566 Chicken Strips are Yummy

I couldn't find the quote from the mayor in my 2-3 minutes of google searching, but I found this from the wall street Journal:

I'm assuming the mayor was reciting this to some extent. I lived in San Fran for 4 months; I'm pretty sure they all think their better than everyone else :)

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

And here is a major logical problem with the argument/excerpt posted by Hank748 ( http://forums.13x.com/showpost.php?p=2058437&postcount=18 ): Arabs are a sub-group Caucasians, so that makes Obama 93.75% Caucasian, at least if, as according to Mr. Lamb's stilted, inaccurate and illogical thesis, Obama is 43.75% Arabic.

One of the things that makes me laugh about bigots is how often their arguments are based such gross logical inconsistancies that it defies belief.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Where you been, bitch?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh hell, there goes the black vote.:D

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I thought the same thing!! :D

And I've been working like a dog, depriving widows and orphans of their money.

6. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

So Obama is 93.75% identical to Osama?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Change the b to an s, if the consonant fits.....

8. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

what the?!! i have honestly never noticed how close their names are! i bet he's got some crazy middle name too then.

:D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And if you add a second "R" to his given name, you have a military housing unit, so he's got that going for him.

10. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

Is it ok for me to not like obama if its the 50% white part of him that I don't like?

Would voting for obama just because he is partly black be as racist as not voting for him for the same reason?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes.

IIRC, we determined in previous discussions that would be bigotry, not racism.

12. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

What did Obama do before he ran for Senate?

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Attended a madrassah to study the Koran, was a community organizer who agitated for social unrest and then became a Black Christian radicalist.

14. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Someone has hacked Robert's pc or his mind.

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nah, he just wants to be loved...

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Clinton said the same thing when he was re-elected to Gov so shut your piehole Cowboy. :D

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Bush didn't do shit as TX Governor, Clinton didn't do shit as Arkansas Governor(well nothing legal) so apparently that has nothing to do with the Presidency. Clinton didn't do shit as President(well nothing but crime and raising taxes) and look what Bush has done as Pres.

Their Governorships don't seem to have anything to do with what they will do in the White House.

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

He wasn't your governor, ace. So shut it!

19. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

We were glad to get rid of him as Govenor here in Texas, we just never thought he would win the presidency....especially a second time.... and people wonder why gas is $4 a gallon... YOU HAVE A FRICKING TEXAS OILMAN AS PRESIDENT!!!

20. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

I thought Bush was a total idiot? Somehow this total idiot fgured out how to manipulate world markets to change fuel prices. :up: