1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gnf ?

Discussion in 'General' started by tommy, Sep 25, 2002.

1. tommy

tommy Well-Known Member

if i done 1 national and a couple sportsman races will i be invited? i finised around 20th in the national.

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Yes for the National. You might be for the regional. :) I think all invites get mailed out on September 30.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

http://www.wera.com/pages/rulebook.htm

5. The WERA NATIONAL CHALLENGE SERIES shall consist of approximately ten events at tracks across the country. The ten events will feature a points accumulating Championship Series for the Formula 1Expert, Formula 2 Expert, 125cc Grand Prix, Open Superstock Expert, 750 and 600cc Superstock (Expert & Novice), 600 & 750 Superbike (Expert & Novice), Lightweight Twins (Expert & Novice), Heavyweight Twins (Expert and Novice), and WERA National Endurance Series. The final National Challenge Series Championship event will be held at the Grand National Final. Only riders who have participated in at least one WERA National Challenge Series event in 2002 will be eligible to run at the Grand National Final. Participation in WERA Sportsman Classes may also be available on WERA National Challenge Series weekends (see your 2002 WERA Schedule for more information).

Also:

8. Points earned at all Sportsman Championship events count toward an invitation to the Grand National Final. The top 15 riders in points in each class in each Region will be invited to the Grand National Final.

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Or to summarize......

RTFRB! :D

5. tommy

tommy Well-Known Member

haha i am lazy or maybe i was just making sure i read it right