1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The pass

Discussion in 'General' started by TrackStar, Jun 2, 2008.

1. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

This was insane. Cant believe I got this shot with my $89 digi cam. SBK Race 2, Going in to the Attitudes.

[​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow.

3. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

"hey buddy... can u look in the little window and see how my oil level is? Feels a little low on the 0w40."

4. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Yeah I got a few shots of that a bit further down the hill from you. i was watching the set up for it and remember thinking "Oh hell no he is not going to do that is he?!?!

I also got a couple shots of Pridmore sparking and sliding the front end leaving his "mark" on the Attitudes

5. TrackStar

Jason looked like he had flint on the bike going through there. He and Bayliss were throwing sparks through the left and right in there.

You should have stayed up there with us, we didnt scare ya did we?

6. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I moved back and forth from Witchcraft to the exit of the Attitudes. Standing in the shade in front of the corner worker box for 2 minutes was bliss

7. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

excuse me.......while you are right there, would you mind scratching my back a little???

Sheesh! That is some kind of tight!

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That is a very cool photo. Although the guy in the background looks like he's enjoying a tall glass of milk.

9. Jamesm925

Jamesm925 Well-Known Member

damn...
    where were u standing?
    inside the fence?

10. TrackStar

We were on the Armco next to the flag station.