imola wsb tickets

Discussion in 'General' started by nicktulloh, Sep 14, 2002.

1. nicktulloh

nicktulloh Well-Known Member

Anybody got any idea how to get Imola tickets in advance? The only site I can find is half in Italian and I can't figure it out. They apparently have to reserve some to sell at the gate but I don't want to chance it.

2. eddiek

eddiek extreme enterprises

if you like you can give me the web adress and i can have my wife translate.she's from italy.

3. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

4. nicktulloh

5. eddiek

you are right that is one scrwewed up website.my wife called over there and was told she needed to call back in the morning to make sure you get the right info.let us know how many people and she'll call and set it up so you can give them your credit card # and have them mail you your ticket/s.i wouldn't want to have your cc # since we don't know each other.if you like you can call me at 770 725 4112.

6. nicktulloh

Eddie,

Can't tell you how much I appreciate it. We're (wife and I) trying to pull everything together to go and we'll make a decision on Tuesday. Just did the same thing for the Manx Grand Prix, we decided to go about a week prior. Great time and well worth it.

If it's okay with you, I'll give you a call on Tuesday.

Thanks again.

Nick

7. eddiek

no problem.talk to you then.

8. eddiek

if you can,make it after 8:00pm.got soccer practice.

9. nicktulloh

Eddie,

Too late to call. We're trying to work out flights, is everybody going? Seems that way.

I'll try you tomorrow.

Regards,

Nick

10. nicktulloh

Eddie,

I can't make the flights work. We travel space available and I've tried through Amsterdam, Rome, Milan, Paris and London - no luck. Thanks for all the help anyway. Back to Speedvision and the VCR.

All the best,

Nick