Wanted classic Dymags

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by kayaker43, Apr 15, 2008.

1. kayaker43

kayaker43 Active Member

I'm looking for the "classic" H beam style wheels, not oval spoke or carbon types.

Prefer fairly wide or modern sizes but am considering several projects. Let me know what sizes you have.

Call or e-mail Doug (248) 391-2974 [email protected]

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Sizes desired?

Morris mags will do?

3. kayaker43

kayaker43 Active Member

I know there's some other nice wheels out there but I'm just looking for the old style dyamags. I'm trying to be flexible on sizes because I may build an Ahrma racer which has to use nerrower rims, and for sure I'm going to build a street ride that has a vintage superbike look but with modern tires and suspension.

I guess I could eliminate 16 and 19 inchers,.. so 17 & 18's with a preference for wider sizes??

4. XS650RR

XS650RR Active Member

Charles, do you have Morris wheels for sale ?? / 18" front and rear ??

Drop me a line at [email protected]

5. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Morris magnesium wheel replicas are now being made in Italy. We are in the very early stages of discussing importing them into the US. I stress conversations have just started and it may be several months before wheels would be available to ship.

That being said I would like to know who might be interested and what sizes you would be interested in for which bikes. They are currently set up for 18" diameters in widths from 2.5"-4.5". The wheels are exact copies of the original Morris wheels. Disc brake rear only - no drum brakes.

No, I do not have pricing yet. Based on the weak dollar versus the euro and the fact these are being made in Italy I expect them to be pretty expensive.

Any interest?