1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After 6 years now what?

Discussion in 'General' started by carpediem, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

No, I was trying to cheer him up and bust his balls for complaining about being bored while living in Seneca. Not too far removed though. Actually Wren class of 87 (Also Clemson alum). Gotta love the old Western AAA conf.

I have a RM250. I usually ride with my brother but he has kids #5, #6 and #7 on the way and is too busy now a days. If either of you have a dirt bike and know a place to ride, I'm in.

Or if you like gun racing I'm in.

2. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Hey, I just said pics. I didn't say anything about nude.

Just need to know it she's worth pursuing. ;)

3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Not really. Everyone knows that the ex's sister is a very naughty girl. Consider it a favor to 'lay hands' and heal her. It's the rightous thing to do.

4. vicarod

vicarod Active Member

Connolly's in downtown G'ville. That's what you do with your spare time. And doing so helps me buy motorcycle parts.
    :up:

5. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Take ring fund and buy a dirtbike.

6. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

what's your gamertag?

I'm 'KTMsupermotard'...Smokes35's is amazingly enough: 'Smokes35' and true's is 'RVT1000' we play pretty much every night.

7. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

its like legal crack.

8. Cuddles de Sade

cmon it's not like I played for more than 40 hours in a 4 day span a couple weeks back...I don't have a problem...I can stop whenever I want to...

9. Smokes35

Its it bad i get half a hard on everyime i hear the words "Friendly airstrike on the way"???

10. Cuddles de Sade

don't feel bad, I fill up every time I see "10 kill streak"...

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, this thread has officially crossed the line. I don't mind you guys masturbating to each other online every night, but I would prefer not to know.

12. Smokes35

Sometimes, i get all choked up at the sight of a frag granade emptying out the head quarters...

13. Cuddles de Sade

liar.

14. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

You know how I know you're ghey.....

15. Smokes35

That comming froma guy with a name sounds like a bad Nickelodeon cable TV show... you know how i know youre gay?

16. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

i notice the double points on the bonus maps as well. Was that just a "new map" special they were running or does it stay like that? I haven't played since Saturday.

17. alpinestars260

alpinestars260 supermoto Member

Haha i don't know of any "legal" places

18. Peter.BoyWonder

Peter.BoyWonder I can't afford this shit.

I really don't know...I thought it was a weekend special but I played last night and it still seemed to be going on.

Mine is 'CrustyScrewMSN'......It used to be 'CrustyLabia' but MSN booted me and wouldn't let me back on until I changed it. Naturally I changed it to 'ScrewMSN'. Look me up, though I garuntee that I SUCK at almost all of those games....I will be a huge liability to your team.....

19. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

What, no easy women in your area? Ever heard of Craigslist? Lavalife?

Maybe take up a hobby that'll suck every minute and dollar you have? I dunno...perhaps motorcycle racing???

20. Cuddles de Sade

no more so than Smokes usually is I'm sure...although his comic relief usually makes up for it :D