1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clusterf@ck to the whitehouse

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by x1384, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I thought it made him trigger happy!:D

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Apparently Hillary doesn't care if you voted or not, or even how you voted.
    Linky (Since it is a party rule, they don't care either)

Please note I linked to the fair and balanced CNN, not the biased Fox News. Fox's bias is leading them to quote a Gallup poll indicating a fair number of Democrats will vote for McCain if their chosen candidate does not receive the nomination.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Damn she's getting desperate. :p

She needs to get a blue dress, a cigar and relax. :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

They learned nothing! They should be working a conspiracy if they expect to win the White Horse! :D

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well hell, with FL and MI, they have the vote stealing aspect down. Plame's already out so I guess it's Hillary's turn.:D

They are providing much more entertainment value than usual for three candidates with less differentiation between them than I can ever remember. It's like Larry, Moe and Curly Sue.

7. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

It's too bad that the reverand JJ is busy right now in florida counting little tiny circles of paper otherwise he could figure out what to do. Well I gave him a call and ask him his opine and he responded "Damn, you interupted me, now I got to start over"

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LMAO :D

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

They'e playin' chess now? [​IMG]

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

11. jtc89

jtc89 Member

Not to be a party pooper___

Need to look to the 2000 Federal election for right to vote. "for Even though the "vote of the people" is perceived as supreme in our democracy - because voting rights are protective of all other rights - Justice Scalia in Bush v. Gore constantly reminded Al Gore's lawyers that there is no explicit or fundamental right to suffrage in the Constitution. The Supreme Court majority concluded: "the individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States." (Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98, 104 (2000))president latest.

Just wanted to add to the continuing education of this august body.

By the way, thanks for the opportunity to make a fool of myself from time to time.

TC

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We are an equal opportunity organization.

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I don't think the infighting matters nearly as much as the GOP wishes it did. As long as nothing sticks to Obama it just means the ammunition will be used up about the time McCain needs it.

The only two important questions are

Is McCain Bush?
    Is Obama safe?

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

[​IMG]

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Even Bush isn't Bush. He's an identity looking for a crisis.