is it Good Friday or Crappy Bosses day?

Discussion in 'General' started by james walker, Mar 21, 2008.

1. TrayDawg

TrayDawg Hawaiian Tropic Model

.:crackup: They get mad when you do that! You need to be showing me some lines fool! I had a BLAST the last time we were there, looking forward to it BIG DAWG!!

2. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

I am too Tray. Glad you finally showed up to one. Oh yeah, DON'T STEAL MY SHIT THIS TIME!

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i may have to try and rearrange some things. i was supposed to go down to jennings this weekend and shake down the cb350 before barber but the planets didnt align properly and it didnt work out. i might possibly be able to get it together tonight. what's ed's track day cost?

4. james walker

absolutely. can i get a' Amen from the back row?! :D

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Dude, how about a referral to a counselor? What you experience there at times could be described as borderline abuse. Oh, and is that hot receptionist still there? If not, how many others have y'all gone through in the past year? :)

6. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

I'm working today..........but i won't say i'm really that productive.

My Wife is working today too......she works for PNC Bank and for some odd reason they give her stupid paid Holidays off like Presidents day.......yet Good friday is not considered a holiday.....that company is Bass Ackwards!!!

:cool:

7. james walker

Rick, I'm sorry to say Maggie is no longer employed here. as fine as she was, she made the not-so-bright move of sending Janessa and I an email complaining about the boss....which unknowingly also got forwarded to the boss' wife:D

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

You mean that kind, gentle woman did not handle the situation very well? I'm shocked to hear this James, SHOCKED! :)