1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doin a trackday at barber, where to say, cheap

Discussion in 'General' started by HideOut, Mar 6, 2008.

1. HideOut

HideOut Well-Known Member

So this may be RV power and not 110? That'd be freakin useless

Btw, Dave, you gonna have some warmers with you? Brian coming with me wants but dont have the cash yet, im gonna try to talk him into some now cause its gonna be down right chilly this weekend for summer tires ona 50 degree first session...

2. Fassina4

Fassina4 needing some sleep

You can rent a converter box for the pits. I am with TLR, just stay in the pits.

3. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Ya, power is an extra $25/day (really)...even in the pit RV spots.

I don't have any warmers to sell at the moment, but I have a large shipment incoming. I will have some there for him to see.

Do you have room for me to pit under your canopy so I can avoid bringing one?

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Yeah, the power is extra. On the poles they have 30amp and regular. I'll be RV'ing it.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Dave I have room for 1 More if you need space.. I will be there solo but will be with the Alabama Gang...I will have 2 EZups Chairs, Tables, Stove, Coffee Pot ect too... Just no FirePit this time...:up:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  6. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Do you think you'll have enough A/C for me to leech for warmers? I'll pay for gas/power if so...lemme know. Hey, what bike are you gonna have there (or how will I find you)?

Call if you want...615-556-8071

Thanks!

7. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

You're confusing amps w/volts. It's all 110. RVs pull more amps, either 30 or 50. But either of these with a cheap cord adapter will power all your other 110 stuff. As Vicki said, the power poles have all the appropriate outlets. In the times I have gotten power there, the pit side power is 20 amp or less with standard outlets on the box they give as opposed to the 2nd level power poles that has the more amps and 30/50 amp outlets for the RV. I have never figured why there is no 30/50 amp on the hoolkups on the 1st level by the fence. It all costs the same $25.
    BTW: they won't let you mark-off or save a spot.
    Off the record, you can rent the power for the $25 and split it with 2, 3 or 4 pit buddies.

mmfoor

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008