1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of some HAWK parts + a few to give away

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Alex_V, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Ladies, and gentlemen... I can use some help finding a number of HAWK parts... NT650 that is. But to start off I have a few to give away:

To a good home for free. Pick up or possibly meet at RA or can send to Jennings race with Pirate...

- Stock exhaust with drilled out baffles relatively clean condition
    - Stock rear shock, very clean condition

I am in need of a few bits (my budget is tight, but let me know):
    - GAUGES (REALLY NEED THEM)
    - Clutch perch w lever
    - Gear shifter
    - left footpeg / rear set
    - cush drive parts (may just buy new)
    - clean tank (not a huge need for it)
    - VFR rear wheel (yes, its for looks only on a street bike)
    - Missing one mirror
    - rear braided line (no biggie)
    - rear stand
    - front stand

Feels good to get a 20 year old bike back out there... I have big plans for her

Thanks,

Alex

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  2. drgonzo

drgonzo Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the Hawk. Sorry I can't help ya with your parts needs as I would like to have most of those for mine. I am really enjoying my Hawk and hope to make a few mods down the road.

3. ceej

ceej Active Member

Hi Alex V, I can't help ya with any of those parts, but try posting over at http://www.hawkgtforum.com/

Pretty active Hawk following with a lot of action in the classified section, I bought a steering damper from a member there a few months back.

4. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Thanks guys, i am really excited about this bike.... I had a number of hawks through the years, but you never forget your first :)

Here is my last one: http://www.ocdstudios.com/90_hawk.jpg

This bike is destined to go on a cross country trip this summer.... Week long ride to spend with friends, and get a new start for my 30th birthday. I have a few months to make it ready, but I am afraid to have small parts set me back.

Alex