The Cheerleader was saved.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, Nov 21, 2006.

1. seven158

seven158 Well-Known Member

or if hiro just would have kept it in his pants! :)

2. tito

tito Well-Known Member

well watche four months ago last night......it was awesome! I think the story telling is finally picking up and it was the best episode yet. they need to get this writers strike out of the way though. as it stands right now heroes will only be 11 eps long this season.
    I think adam it the best new addition to the show........and I am still waiting to find out what peter and nate moms power is!

3. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Comments on the latest episodes??

It's getting better, Mr. Bennet's turning into a badass.... then gets plugged. :wow:

Then gets Claire's blood.... :up:

4. seven158

seven158 Well-Known Member

the last episode kinda confused me. why would they keep Bennet alive? He doesn't have any powers that the company can use.

I was surprised it was Adam who killed Hiro's dad. I expected them to throw a twist in there and make it Peter...

5. tito

tito Well-Known Member

I saw an interview with Tim Kring....the creator of the show and he was saying he made a huge mistake with the early season 2 eps......He said the show was moving way to slow and some story lines should have moved faster.......and he has taken steps to fix all that.
    Which I think he has done. I am so glad Mr Bennet is still alive I really like that character. and given that he has first hand experiance on what claire can now do maybe he will come back to the company.
    oh and I still am waiting to find out what Peters Moms power is!

6. Chip

Chip Registered

My guess -

The injun doctor saved him out of guilt without Bob's knowlege.

The Chick that Park identified at the end in the picture is the big boss.....

The Cheerleader and the sparky chick are going to have battle royal in the next episode and its going to be bad ass!

7. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i'd say he shot him knowing he could make him better with the blood, and maybe he will still work with him against the company, and it will be easier now because the company thinks he's dead.... maybe...

8. tito

tito Well-Known Member

good ideas I hadn't thought oh mohinder bringing him back to life.
    and how did mat find the other womans name? did angela P tell him or did he yank it out of her?
    and I can't wait for the battle royal......Elle is almost as hot as Claire!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Almost? :Poke:

I wouldn't be surprised if they all went back to the company together. Claire agrees to supply more blood, and they save her dad.

Mohinder, well, he probably believed anything anybody told him. Again.

10. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Sparky chick is hotter than claire... And its about time they started getting the story moving!

11. tito

tito Well-Known Member

I like blonde cheerleaders.......now if elle would dress like that.....

12. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

CAT FIGHT!!!!! :beer:

Yea!!!! - maybe in the girl's locker room... just after a shower....Then they kiss & make up....!!! :tut: :D :up:

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I like this idea best

14. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Back of the bus, Mohinder, back of the bus.

15. bb810

bb810 Well-Known Member

I've just watched every single episode of Heroes at nbc.com. Yes, I have had a lot of time over the holiday season. I can't wait for season three. This dern writer's strike better end soon.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Writer's strike?

What writer's strike?

I haven't noticed any change in the 'quality' of the programming....

17. bb810

bb810 Well-Known Member

The writer's strike that has been going on since early November. Some late night personalities have been paying their writers out of their own pocket to keep working. Hopefully NBC will keep the "Heroes" staff happy and the strike won't interfere with next season's episodes.

18. lvbluer6

lvbluer6 Well-Known Member

the 'quality' hasn't changed, but the 'quantity' has because of the strike

19. tito

tito Well-Known Member

they need to end the strike now.......it has already affected this season!!!!! only 11 eps? that sucks, and it was getting so good!
    but I did see a preview for lost in January!

20. lawman800

lawman800 What did I do?

Because the quality sucked to begin with so how much worse can it get?:beer: