1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Retiring

Discussion in 'General' started by wera94, Jul 29, 2002.

1. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

I hate to do it.I just can't afford to race how I really want to race.
    I love all of you.I love everybody at WERA.You guys have been so good to me over the years.Better than I deserve.Sharon,Evelyn,Shawn,Chuck,all the tech guys especially Tony.I enjoy your chapel service a bunch.I'll be around watching.
    I may actually do the GNFs 1 more time.Unless I sell my bike before then.Once again-I love all of you.I wish you all the best of luck.Now if somebody want to put me on a good fast bike-Dont think I wont ride,cause I WILL.
    I Love Yall!!!God Bless!!!Tim Brewer EX94

Last edited: Jul 29, 2002
  2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

godspeed tim! :D seriously, i understand. my job hasn't let me race like i want either. i still like to go out there and beat up on somebody when i can.

3. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

dont worry too much you will come back.i have done it 3 times over the last ten years:D

4. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

when they come up behind you in that banana-rammed-smurf-suit they'll be laughing too hard to pass :D

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I'm there with you. School, no income, and health problems have kept me off the track for three years. I have been able to ease the urge by working at some races in scoring and registration.

6. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

You puss!!! Don't even think that I will let you retire yet. Your the one that got me into this shit in the first place. Don't worry, I'll find us a free ride by next season for endurance. Don't hold your breath though!

7. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Tim, you will be missed
    don't forget there are ways to stay involved

ya'll hurry back now ya hear

tp

8. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

Hey ! I remember you, I was pitted close to you at Talladega Nat. Too bad that you can't race the way you want:( .
    Anyway if you retire, I want to keep our number on my bike next year (white backround ofcourse). Mongo can you book it for me just in case :) ?

9. WERA147

WERA147 Active Member

Good luck Tim

There are alot of people out this year including me. But, I'm not done yet just cooling off for a year. If you win the lottery we can do some endurance.

Keep in Touch
    BB

10. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

If I ever win the lottery-I'm buying WERA and a race track.
    EVERYBODY---The races are on the house!!!!!! Tim :p

11. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Seems like alot of us have retired this year....

I wonder when we will all make our comeback?????

Brandon

12. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

When we can all go back to novice.If I could go back to novice-I wouldn't even think about retiring.I feel like I have the talent to run up front.I just dont have the bike or the budget most of those guys have.:confused:

13. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Wussy..........:cool:

14. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

BIG,FAT,HAIRY WUSSEY :eek: