1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Labelle CBR900RR

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by boccarp, Apr 15, 2007.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Hey anyone have a old photo of Sadowski's bike. I just finished the bodywork and it's ready for paint. I'd like to get it close to what it looked like when it was last raced. Or how about a vintage Honda red/white and blue job?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Theres one of those running around the SE. It's fast as crap

3. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

red,white ,blue!

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah but not in a digital format.

5. boccarp

oh yea this bike is fast...it has the sickest midrange punch. I raced this bike back in 1999. This motor is a 1080cc stroker, 41mm kehiens etc...check out the mag swingarm. It was cut from a 50lb block of magnesium. Chuck Labelle was a master fabricator. Many cool parts cut from billet.

6. boccarp

anyone got a long style canister for this thing? It is the same output size as a erion, two brothers or MVR PIPE

7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

This was all I could find

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. boccarp

thanks...I had some busted upold little pieces so I couldn't fiqure out what it looked like...It was just yellow when I raced it..

9. racer_rr

racer_rr Indy

Augh, wouldn't that be Bruce Labelle the owner?? (or have I forgotten Chuck in the shop??) And I believe that specific motor was called Cybill. I borrowed her for my built 900RR for a weekend with AFM back in '97. Way too much for Sears Point as a want-to-be-fast guy. : )
    I actually saw that swing arm being machined at their shop. The first was out of alum. That was a pig. The mag was better, but both were really too stiff for the frame, so the frame rails were then stiffened.
    Mike Rawlings

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007