GNF Roll Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by kjohnson, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Turbo Dog

Turbo Dog Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think so. Turn three, aka mickey mouse, makes me sick to my stomach. I might stop racing wera all together. I have an idea, why donesn't road atlanta just straighten all the turns out to make one big circle...

2. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

becuase they have that track across the street....

3. Turbo Dog

Turbo Dog Well-Known Member

Sorry, those walls are too close. However, "properly deployed airfence" might make it safe enough.

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Im sure the airfence will be there for GNF. It was there for cyclejam. After my sons crash there last year Im glad to see them pull it out for more turns this season.

Oh GNF invite came in the mail yesterday. No vintage invite for me this year but I did get one for opensuperstock expert. The kid got his for 600ss/600sb/750ss. So yall keep your fingers crossed for the kid. Hes gotten a few more horsies out of his bike this time round. So he should be alittle quicker than at Cycle Jam.

Gypsy are you riding and rooting or spectating with me? If so we can find us a good spot and make bets on how many of my honda guys are gonna run up front. Early prediction. Kevin in 7mw and if Chip pullls the big boy out again he should have his hands full in 7hw. I think Kevin dropped a 36 in July.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Kevins a cheater, and a woman beater.

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

7. stickboy274

Woman, lady, girls. I know you don't know much about them, but they can be fun to play with. 'you should try it sometime.

8. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

But you're my favorite gal.......

9. stickboy274

That explains that goofy look you have when I'm around

10. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

You're only gay if you're on the bottom.......

BTW,got a case chilled and ready

11. stickboy274

Kewl. Pass one up from down there

12. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

I will be there for V7 on a not so fast(because its stock) and not setup (because its stock)green bike trying for a low 36

13. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

oh yeah forgot to mention i will be on two year old tires so i would tell every one you know runing the class to just go slow and wait for the fat boy to crash

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sounds like a rider problem to me.

:Poke:

15. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

"Trying for a low 36"? That's on a '06 ZX-6R, right?
    Might be too new for V7, but you'll share the podium with Dale & KMC!