Hacking needs to hit the pace car!

Discussion in 'General' started by hrc_nick_11, Sep 16, 2007.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Gosh darn it. And all this time I thought I WAS lame enough. Shucks. :D

2. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Last time i checked Hacker was Racing for a championship.

It's not ball room dancing.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Last time I checked, it was the passers responsibility to make a safe pass. That wasn't one of them. Jamie said he committed before he went it there. That ain't a passing zone the last time I checked, unless you nail somebody out of the way.

Herrin was lucky to stay on. Being a Haga fan, I think I tend to give people a little bit of leeway on "questionable" passes but Hacking took Hayden out least week with a "questionable" move, now here comes this...

I know he's liked around here and all, but that was a asshole move on his part.

4. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

but if it was, that would be sweet... in leathers & all :clap:

5. paperclip

paperclip D'oh!

+1
    He has taken out enough people this season.

6. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It was a shit move, and a shit way to handle it afterwords.

Rubbing aint racing, when it's on 2 wheels.

I wish He would have handled his mistake like he did last race when he KO'D Hayden.

Hacker is still on of My favorites, I just think he got this one way wrong. :down:

7. If Jamie was racing for a championship why would you even take that risk? He came off like a total ass. Yes close passes (contact included) happen but he put a bike where is did not belong. He basically punted Josh due to poor judgement. Just my opinion...

8. Daddy

Daddy Member

so what has the hacker done for us lowly wera folk there mr. Dave k? I have been around for longer than most of you and he has always been that way. Back when he raced in the seca series he took people out all the time, but I will say this a lot of people did in that class. I personally have never liked him because of his riding but its not like I am the best either.

9. what was the deal with calling Josh H...."Rossi".............is that a little joke amongst them or a little jab at a young rising star? couple times it was funny, then it started sounding like he was bust his balls. from my visits with Josh H...very nice kid.

10. Assassin650

Assassin650 EX-SV650 Juggernaut

Nobody has said it, and maybe I'm wrong....but Hacking came off like a total fucking idiot calling Herrin "Rossi". Herrin has done more than hold his own this year and he deserves more respect. Maybe Hacking hasn't noticed but nobody is running his number out of respect....Herrin has become my favorite because he is so god-damn good and isn't afraid to run his heroes number.

....anyway, Hacking was so friggin fast "mid-corner" but Herrin kicked his ass in the restart. Great job Josh.

I used to be a Hacking fan, but have lost all respect for him this year. He eats dogshit.

11. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

DAMN! 5 posts in 6 years on the BBS:Off:

12. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

hey cliffy how the hell was that post off topic

13. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

I was just stating that outta shock and awe....nothing relating to what he said....I assume Daddy is a he:up:

14. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Why is that? Herrin wears Rossi's number in the same font and color on a fucking Yamaha. Who's the fucking idiot now. smiley. Or not.

15. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

so what has the hacker done for us lowly wera folk there mr. Dave k? Dave K made it seem like hacker was god to wera people for something he did

and the other part of the above statement is to show that its not like hacker has not been taking people out for a while and its nothing new.

just my 2 cents

16. Assassin650

Yeah, so what. He runs Rossi's number out of respect.....and he deserves the same given his talent.

Not sure about the smiley comment .....there was no smiley in my post.

17. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I can't post smileys, so You can't tell if I'm joking or not? So sad. Ask your wife what you think.
    There was nothing wrong said by referring to him as Rossi. Was you in the bathroom when they said why he did it? Has everyone been turned into a GD sissy by either their wife, DR. Paul, mommy, or daddy? Stand the f up.
    Can noone say anything anymore without somebody f'ing crying about it? Racing is for men and fast chicks.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think I'll just let you go on hating Jamie for something you think he's done to you. Figure out for yourself what he's done.

19. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

20. Assassin650

You are Over ReActing.....

I would ask my wife but she is asleep and its too late to call my mommy or my daddy.

Maybe if we all just paid more attention to the stars the earthly cycles of women, and concentrated more on why the dinosaurs are extinct we'd all be in a better position. No?