Dog lovers

Discussion in 'General' started by Gsxrsliver1000, Aug 27, 2007.

1. How many of you own a Dog and what type to you have, I like German shp, and labs, But as of now i dont have a dog......:rock:

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

The 2 dogs in my house are Lynn's, but they are a full beagle over 19 (I have been told) and the only survivor from her last litter, a beagle/SND mix (SND=sneaky neighbor dog) over 5.

3. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I currently have two: a Bichon Frise and a Westie (wifes idea after being denied a large dog shortly after we got married)

Have had:
    a boxer and a 3/4 pit 1/4 boxer mix.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just lost the standard and miniature poodles earlier this summer. Have a medium sized mutt (shepherd chow +whatever mix) and a golden/newfie best we can tell super large fat lazy black race dog.

5. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

My roommate in college had a newfie mutt at his parent's house. That thing was HUGE. And it was about the mellowest dog I've ever seen. He brought it to our apartment once, and I tripped over it in the middle of the night. I don't even think it woke him up! :D

We've got an Australian Shephard mix and a choc lab mix. Both pound rescues. All of the best dogs I've ever had were rescues from the pound :up:

6. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i had a mini dacshund, i say "had" because she has him now. i know he's being looked after well though. WICKED dogs!!!!!

7. j-mal

j-mal Active Member

I have pit bull/ bull mastiff mix. About 95lbs at 1 1/2 years but is as gentle as can be with my baby girls.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Clyde is the newfie mix and he is indeed mellow, to the point of being the wimpiest dog I've ever had. I think though, he may be like the big poodle who if you messed with Evelyne would make the meanest dog you've ever seen look like a pussy. Other than that, I'd take Bear (the poodle) to the grandkids preschool for show and tell and he was absolutely wonderful.

9. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Yellow Lab Frisbee Freak!

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Shih Tzu named Gizmo. He'll be 14 on 9/16.

My wife wouldn't let me name him Giacomo. I tried to explain that with his birthday, he had to be an Italian dog.

11. Liv2Win

Liv2Win Grad School = No Racing

2 miniature pincher's

12. sniper

sniper NVW

Dogs

I have owned two beligan mals both have been great working dogs and now they are my pets. They sunk alot of teeth into there work about 21 felons to be exact. However my vet advised me today that my first service dog may not make it through the night due to his poor health, Even thou his health is bad when i walk in his room he will pull his self to all four and pick up his t
    tennis ball for me to play with him.'' They are the true guardians of the night''

13. Rhoades

Rhoades Well-Known Member

Ive got a mutt named Mick and an English Bulldog named Dozer. Both complete babies!!!

14. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

a rott and a jack russell. the Jack of course rules the house.

15. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

3 dogs bull/boxer 3 yrs old 70lbs,puggle 5yrs old 29lbs and a 1 yr old schorkie.All are great dogs.

16. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

A 4 year old german sheperd that thinks she is a lap dog.

17. Smokin158

Smokin158 Suzuki T500 Racer

I have twenty Alaskan Malamutes. No kids. They are our family and each day of the week are a different set of dogs in the house. Wonderful animals.

[​IMG]
    www.kalamalskennel.com

18. TracksideGear

TracksideGear Faith On Wheels Fan

Got a Poodle/Spitz mix thus he's a Spoodle. My kids named him "Junior" (not sure how to take that.)

19. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Choc Lab and a black Pug! Both girls and house dogs, er I mean people!:D

mmfoor

20. Mini Dacshund, a b it over 3 years old. Kind of dumb but great dog.