1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for the heat tape!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by WayneDangerous, Aug 6, 2007.

1. WayneDangerous

WayneDangerous Well-Known Member

On behalf of Mos Wanted Racing: I wanna give a Big Thanks to the guy who gave us the heat tape for the race. We wouldn't have finished with out it. Congrats on the finish as well!:up:

2. Ontheedgeprsprt

Ontheedgeprsprt Pumpkin riders

That was Adam with Cheif Wildman's Racing. Maybe he'll on here sometime. We were the guys pitted next to ya. Hope you guys had a good time :beer:

3. EXPERT35

EXPERT35 Well-Known Member

Congrats to your 1st place finish:up:

4. EXPERT35

EXPERT35 Well-Known Member

Was the fast bald guy riding for you Greg White?:rolleyes:

5. Ontheedgeprsprt

Thanks!

HAHA, I don't remember his name, he just shows up sometimes and we let him on the team, maybe it was Greg White?

6. Ontheedgeprsprt

I think he's actually a pawn broker in the hood somewhere...

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Who? Greg White? :crackup:

8. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Again Thanks from all of Mos Wanted Racing. My ZX10RR have stock exhaust system with Cats and all...Bone stock, just suspension items and race plastics. so the hotbodies was burning up my heat shielding and body work.

You can see the burn marks.
    ps: we can replace the Heat tape if you give us an address.

This was our first time doing endurance racing, I had a blast.
    [​IMG]

Next time we will use more than just one set of tires, lol that last hour was slippery.

[​IMG]

9. Ontheedgeprsprt

Glad you guys had fun. We'll let Adam know you offered to replace the heat tape, I'm sure it's not an issue though. If you're there next year, I'm sure we'll see ya, we'll probably be pitted in the same spot